Acca- initiation.

Tiles eyes adjusted to the light as the bag was ripped off of her head. There were candles all around, her and she looked into the face of Aubrey, and Chloe and as Tillie repeated the last bit of the oath it ended in a bit of a question. 

"And I solemnly promise to never have sexual relations with a Treblemaker, or may my vocal cords be ripped out by wolves...?"

When aubrey said they were all Bellas Everybody freaked out. One girl, Stacie who was particularly friendly, hugged Tillie. Stacie and Tillie returned to Stacie's dorm, and tillie looked away, as Stacie ripped of the tight shirt she had on, and replaced it with an even tighter shirt 

She did not even notice Tillie's discomfort. "So what is Acca-Initiation?" Tillie asked. 

"Ummm... well i am pretty sure that it is just like a big party." Stacie said. " Now what are you wearing?" she said Turning to Tillie.

Tillie shrugged. " I was just going to wear this..."

"Whoa... Uh, Nope." Stacie said. "i am assuming that you don't own anything sexy?"

"ANY THING WHAT???" Tillie practically chocked on the force of her words. Stacie threw an army green shirt at her and a pair of skinny jeans. 

Tillie was forced to change by an adamant Stacie, so she went into the bathroom and too her horror, discovered just how low the shirt was. The jeans were tight, but everything fit well. When Tillie walked out Stacie was nodding. Every time Tillie tried to talk about how inappropriate this was, Stacie interrupted her with a statement of how pretty she looked

Finally Tillie stopped. Stacie looked at tiles face and suddenly began to dab at her eyes with a makeup brush. 

"WHAT!!!" Tillie cried moving away. Stacie grabbed her by the shoulders, and said "I will make you look so pretty!!! Come on, live a little!" She begged, a smile on her face.

When she said that Tillie froze, sighed and sat down closing her eye lids. "There we go." Stacie said dabbing at Tillie's face some more. 

Tillie knew that all she wanted was to rebel a bit, although she constantly denied it. She just wanted a free life, without the stern hand of her father manipulating her choices. But what if Her father found out? What would he do... She knew what he would do. Fear pierced her heart as she thought about it, so she assured herself, that there was no way that he could ever find out. 

"Done." Stacie said. and held out a mirror. Tillie did not recognize the woman she saw, she was beautiful... Not like Tillie... But it was! 

"This is amazing." Tillie stated in awe, her smell eyes were beautiful. Stacey smiled and held our her hand. "Come on! We don't want to be late!"