Your princess is in another castle

Warning: This part gets a little intense during the basin scene. This is your warning. 

Third POV

They sprinted and sprinted until finally they reached the doors of the castle. Amy went right up to it and started pounding on the door. 

"HELLO?? Is there any magical princesses that're just conveniently waiting for us to send us back home?" Amy demanded. She was about to pound again when the doors opened and she flew in. Ryder and Damien were just laughing their butts off while Rebecca just frowned. Amy stood up and started marching inside. The others hurried to catch up with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The corridor was empty, and their footsteps echoed off into the distance. Amy clutched Ryder's arm in fear of the darkness, and Damien and Rebecca were staying close together. Suddenly, they found themselves in an arena full of people (or should I say animals?). There were creatures from giraffes to walking lantern fish. They were so dazzled by the explosion of people that they didn't notice they were about to run into someone. 

CRASH

BOOM

THUNK

"I am sooooo sorry. I'm usually watching where I'm going and-and..." Amy's voice faded as she looked at the person she had run into. It was a pure black weasel. He had one gold earring in his right ear and a silver stud on his lip. He smiled when he looked at her. 

"It's no problem. I ran into you too. I suppose we can either stay on the ground apologizing or we can get up and move on." His voice was smooth as velvet with a slight lit at the end. Amy just stared at him for awhile until a hand reached under her arm and ungraciously pulled her up.

Ryder glared at the weasel as he picked himself up, dusted himself, and continued on his way. Amy looked over to where Rebecca and Damien stood, blushing for some odd reason, and walked over to them. 

Amy and Ryder had just reached them when a voice behind them made them all turn.

"You must be our last recruits. Please come with me." The tall, greenish-looking fox strode off as they scrambled to catch up. She then continued to speak," You all must be wondering why you are here. You see, this place is called Paradisus. Or paradise, I suppose. It is where all those lost souls who haven't found where they fit in their world yet but they were going to die. We have proof for those who don't believe us. Anyways, we train them to fight. To be warriors; to stand for balance and light. You four have the most potential I have ever seen in all my years of training.Ah, here we are." They turned and went into a room. The room had a faint green hue about it and in the back of the room sat and pool of some sorts. "I can tell however, that none of you believe me when I said that you were about to die. If you would, approach the basin and ask it to show you what would've happened to you. Ryder you are to go first."

Ryder steeled himself and went up. He peered into the basin and in a whispered voice asked it to show him what would've happened. The water inside rippled and a picture was formed. He saw himself sitting underneath the apple tree. He remembered how calm and peaceful that day was. Everything was calm until-CRACK. The tree toppled over suddenly and the 20 ft tall, 500 lb, tree fell on him. It was over quickly and all that was left was a little splotch. He closed his eyes and walked wearily back towards them. The green fox nodded sympathetically and told Damien to go next.

Damien repeated the actions of his friend. He saw himself at his girlfriends house taking a nap. He smiled as he remembered how warm the house had been. Suddenly a spark jumped from the fireplace onto the plush carpet. Nothing happened for awhile but then all of a sudden a jet of flame splewed out. He was still asleep and woke up too late. His feet were tangled in the blankets and his head was foggy from the sleep and the smoke. He watched himself choke and pass out from oxygen deprivation. The view then shifted to outside of the house where, he could see his girlfriend just watching the house burn, swishing a cansiter of gas back and forth. He lurched away from the picture gasping in horror and in shock.

Next went Rebecca. She boldy stared down into the basin and commanded it to show her the images. She peered closer as the images appeared. She seemed to have been battling her brother's soldiers for a while now. Her sword strikes where slower and she was getting more and more tired. An arrow suddenly flew into her shoulder and she went down. A horn blew signaling that the battle was over. She was hauled in front of her detestable brother and forced to bow in front of him. He smiled at her and, with swift ease, chopped off her head. With a gasp, she stumbled backwards. She remembered that the battle had been the next day but instead she had ended up here.

Finally, it was Amy's turn. Amy timidly went up and asked it to show her the images. She was in a party dress. She gasped as she looked down quickly at her own attire. Surprisingly, she wasn't in her party outfit. She looked back into the basin. She seemed to be drunk. Very, very drunk. She was in her apartment and was wobbling all over the place, asking random pieces of furniture why Sonic didn't love her, and already it seemed that she had thrown up in several places. The drunk Amy stumbled her way towards her bed and promptly fell asleep. A crash was heard in the downstairs but Amy was out like a light. Suddenly a creature of some sorts appeared at the foot of the bed. It had an evil smirk on its face. It crawled on the bed towards her head. It pulled a knife out of its cloak or whatever and stabbed her. Repeatedly. Finished, it took a bite out of her face and slithered out. Amy wrenched her head away from the basin and threw up in the corner. Her body was wracked with chills and she clutched herself, as though she was trying to hold herself together. 

The green fox lady grimaced and picked the girl up. "She's going to need a little bit of time to recover before she can do anything. I'll show you three to your dorms. Tomorrow, you all start your training. You will be trained in weapons, magic, advanced science, math, languages, english, everything. You four will be a team. You will support each other, work together and never let another fall. You will become workers for justice. You will have power beyond your imaginations but you will also learn control. If any of the staff find out you are abusing your power, it will be stripped away from you and you will be locked up. Now the rules are simple: Don't kill anyone. 2) No male/femal crosses into each other rooms unless special permission is granted and an adult is with you. 3) You will report to me at the end of each month. 4) Lights out by 10:00 5) You will report to your teachers each morning at 8:00. Your training hall is that way and to the left. Breakfast is that way but to the right. It is at 7:00. Lunch is at 1, and Dinner is at 7. Failure to comply with any of these will result in immediate punishments. Any questions? No, then I will see you in the morning then." She started to walk away with Amy before turning back around. "Oh and your 'princess' is in another castle, obviously." She then walked off again.