[14] the ship has sailed

-=+ Joe's POV +=-

It was now around 7:00, so I thought that must've been enough time for Zack and his date to go well.

I decided it was time to take everyone home.

"Okay guys! Time to head back home." I said sounding like a father or something.

"Do we have to?" Graser said, whining like a child.

"Yes, now let's go." I said and we all got into the Uber I called and we headed home.

When we got home, I knocked on the door to let Zack and Olivia know that we're here.

I heard the door unlock, and then it opened for me to see Zack's face grinning.

We piled into the Cube house and we all went to our own stations.

Some went to the couch, some to the kitchen, some upstairs and to their rooms.

I then went over to Zack and asked him how it went.

He gave me a cheeky grin and a thumbs up.

Well, I'm assuming it went well from his reaction.

He then asked me, "should we announce it right now to get it over with?"

"Ya I guess so. It will get a huge weight off of your guys' chests." I said reassuring him.

"Ok..."

He then called everyone downstairs.

Everyone was sitting down in the living room, and Zack started his lecture.

"So, um, guys, I have an announcement to make." He said blushing.

Then Olivia walked up to him.

They then said it at the same time.

"WE ARE DATING!" They said in unison.

Everyone cheered and smiles were all around.

There were many congratulations and tons of other celebrations and people kept on saying, "ZOLIVIA HAS SAILED!"

Then then engulfed each other in a hug, and they kissed.

Honestly, couple goals. Aha I'm so funny and forever alone.

Let's just see how they will tell the fans.

"Oh guys, one more thing!" I added to the celebration.

"The start of Minecon is tomorrow guys, so you better be prepared and maybe you can tell the fans there." I said with a reassuring smile.

They all smiled and gave Zack and Olivia reassuring words of encouragement.

We were all pretty tired, and we decided we would all get some sleep for tomorrow, since it will be a big day.

•••

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm thinking of making somewhat shorter chapters (but not too short) and more frequent updates? Hopefully I can fulfill my promises aha :')

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

Ilygsm my cute little penguins ❤️🐧