My Soo

The picture above is Wang so house that he'll be living by himself

and also with his staff/maids/and cook workers.

Note that each characters has their own house that they own.

_________________________________________________

* Previously Chapter *

" where am I ? How come I'm laying down with my eyes close ? I can't be dead, I'm not dead there's no way. There's voices, voices that I can't recognize and understand well. I can't be..."

End of Previously chapter

So POV

Why can't I open my eyes? and where am i ? why is there voices that I don't recognized? I slowly open my eyes and saw a bright sun beaming at me. I close my eyes then reopen them slowly while my eyes is adjusting to the light. I got up from the bed and and to explore where am I.

" Mr. Wang, you need to lay down."

The lady said in a white coat and hat and carrying a clipboard with pen and paper.

" where am i? where is this place? Where's my Soo?! "

I said to her as she looked at me with fear eyes. I remember those eyes. Those eyes that were frighten of me, of my scar, and of my appearance. Those looks that gets me angry. I went into the room next to the bed and saw a mirror. I look at the mirror and saw my face. My face was completely clear with no scar. The scar that my mother left me when i was young was gone.

" what happen to the scar on my face?! What happen to it ?"

I said to the nurse.

" Sir there was no scar on your face when you were unconscious  sir"

" What? what are you talking about ? There were no scar since I came to the hospital?"

" yes sir,"

 I was listening to the nurse, there was a knock on the door.

" come in" I said and saw someone tall walk in greeting me

" sir your father will be coming to visit you at the hospital."

The man that said to me, I looked at him confuse.

" you are?"

" I'm Yong Ho and I just got hire sir. Your father has assign me to assist you since you'll be taking over the Wang Company."

" Taking over? What you mean taking over ?"

I ask Yong ho, when the door open with a old man that looks like my father...

" Yong ho you can leave us." Father said

The room was quiet with just the both of us. Non of us spoke to one another for at least 3 minutes. Father look at me before he could talk.

" Wang so... how are you feeling ?"

father asked me

" I feel fine."

I reply back to him and nod at the same time.

" That's good to hear. You might of find out already but you'll be taking over. These days, I haven't been able to trust any or your brothers. Besides Baek ah, and Eun"