To the New World

*Please check this fanmade. This story that I'm writing is complete different from the fanmade. I put the fanmade trailer here so that you guys know that the trailer and that this story is different. Please continue with the story.*
___________________________________

Goryeo Era

" Even if we're in a different world. I will find you ... my soo"

6 months later

" peyah, how could you fallen sick? You should have rest."

" Yeon Hwa could you get out."
Wang so said to the queen.

" you won't even let me take care you... it's not possible that you're still thinking that, that Hae soo will come and take care of you."
Yeon Hwa said to Wang so but he ignored her.

" peyah, get over it. It's been months since her death, she's not coming back to take care of you."
Yeon hwa continue " those 6 months, you have not even come to see your son. Your son that will be taking the throne. You have not seen him since Hae Soo death. When will you get over it?! "

" 'your son?' Have you forgot? I gave you an heir just so you can give up your family. I never expected you to let your son be my son..."
Wang so said back to Yeon hwa with a smirk.

" do you remember when I ask, I wonder what kind of woman you'll be... You'll be a kind of woman who is greedy for being queen and letting your son to be king. Don't think that I will."
Wang so continue to say while Yeon hwa stood there with her fist curl into a ball

" fine, my son is not your son. But please remember peyah, my son will take the throne. I'll make sure of it. "
Yeon hwa swear it to Wang so and bow her respect as she left the room.

Yeon hwa left the room leaving Wang so sitting on the throne. He took out paper and calligraphy brush and begin writing down his will and put it in the envelope. He called his mail man.

" yes your majesty?"

The mail man consort said

" send this to Prince Jung and tell him to come meet me. "
Wang so said and gave the letter to the mail man.

" yes your majesty. I will send this right away. "

The mail man said and left the meeting room, as Baek ah entered the room.

" peyah, I came back from the village with new drawings."
Baek ah said with a bow.

" Baek ah, I'm only letting you call me Hyung."
Wang so said with a chuckle.

" hyung, these past 6 months you haven't been eating right nor have you been sleeping right. "
Baek ah said with worry.

" Baek ah, I won't have much time left. Since Hae Soo past, these days have not been the same anymore. "

" hyung, Soo wouldn't want you to be like this. You know she wouldn't like it. "

" Baek ah, there's something that I need you and Jung to do once I'm not here. This will only be between you, Jung and me."

" since you are my brother, if you tell me anything then I will do it So. "

" take care of SooJung."
Wang so ask Baek ah, while Baek ah was confuse whose ' Soojung'

" Soojung? Jungs daughter ?"
Baek ah ask in confusion

" Soojung is my daughter. Hae Soo is Soojung mother."
Wang so explain to Baek ah who is in shocked.