Part 23

We walked into the house and sat on the couch. I was wrapped in a towel and and Justin was still shirtless his abs were beautiful. He sat down next me and all that was running through my head is what does Scooter want to talk about?

"Guys the paparazzi are asking a lot of things. Like are you two dating..."

"But were not dating." I cut in quickly.

"Yeah I know but they are still asking but Bobbi you have to face the boys tonight you know that right?" He asked. What no I don't.

"It's not the boys it's Harry. And why?" I asked.

"Their manager just called and reminded you that you their opening act tonight." He said. I completely forgot and I had to do it i made a promise.

"Shit." I said under my breath. "I don't mind seeing the boys but Harry." I said

"I don't know what to tell you but they want you there at rehearsals in 30 minutes." Scooter told me.

"Even better." I said sarcastically." I'll go get ready then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"5 6 7 8" The choreographer said as I started dancing to "Slow Down" by Selena Gomez. This was going to be my first song that I would be opening for the boys. I was wearing a short black strapless dress and silver strapped high heels. The boys were practicing on stage while I was backstage.

"Okay that was good. So I think that's really it." He said. "Now if you don't mind I have to go help the boys, you can come watch if you want." He offered.

"I think I'll stay and practice." I replied. He smiled and walked off. I didn't feel like practicing so I went off to get my makeup and nails done. I put on a little eye liner and length mascara with some black eye shadow. To bring my eyes out more I put on some bright red lip stick. I put on silver sparkled nail polish and got bored so I decided to go watch the boys in the front row.

I sat down and watched the boys. That's when Little Things turned on. They still hadn't noticed I was watching until Liam sand "the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine."

"Hey I have back dimples!" I exclaimed or more like screamed causing all of them to turn and look at me. Well this was awkward.

"Bobbi!" Louis exclaimed running to the front of the stage sticking out his hand do he could help me get on.

"Louis. You do realize I'm wearing a very short and tight dress right? So if I got up on stage the way your planning it would probably rip right off." I said calmly in a funny way. The boys laughing except for Harry who's eyes hadn't come off of me.

"Oh well then come to the stairs love." He smiled and I nodded losing my frown as Harry and I locked eyes. I walked onto the stage and smiled and waved at the boys. They started singing again. I looked up from the ground and that's when I saw him.

"What the hell?" I said making the boys stop singing.

"Bobbi you keep interrupting us." Liam chuckled but I ignored him.

"What the fuck do you think your doing here?" I said shoving past Harry and running to Eric who looked like he was running for his life but that's when I saw the two guards running in.

"Bobbi I have missed you so much I still love you." He said and that's when he kissed me put of nowhere. I put my hands on his chest to try and push him off of me.

"Eric stop!" I said through the kiss. I didn't kiss him back I just stood there trying to get him off of me. I kept trying to pull away and push him off but nothing. That's when I felt him pull away or no being pulled by Harry. I looked into Erics eye.

"Eric I told you to never come back. You weren't there for me. Just leave I don't feel the same way about you anymore." I said. Harry was still holding his arm and that's when the guards grabbed him.

"Bobbi why aren't you listening I still love you. Why are you even into this little dick." Eric spit while the guards hand cuffed him.

"I don't love you anymore Eric. And for your information his name is Harry and if you ever say anything like that about him you won't see the sun light tomorrow. He was also there for me when you weren't." I spit inches away from his face. I turned on my heels walking away.

"You know what maybe I should've never came here cause your just a little bitch who would never have sex with me. I should have stayed with that girl she was amazing. But no you had to go for this little dick head sun of a bitch." He yelled. The bitch part didn't bother me but what he said about Harry bothered me. I turned back and shoved Harry away from him before he caused a fight and besides I wanted the hit. I lifted my hand and smacked him as hard across his face.

"I told you his name was Harry and you know what I didn't have sex with you because maybe I didn't truly love you. But Harry will always be there for me and you won't. So just leave and if you call him another name I swear you will never be able to use you little 1 inch dick ever again!" I yelled in his face Harry started pulling me away. "Harry will always treat me better than you ever did." I said turning to Harry giving him a kiss. I slipped my tong into his mouth as he did the same. I pulled away, I still hadn't forgiven Harry but now I know that it wasn't his fault that Kendall kissed him.

"Your a little slut Bobbi! I wish I never dated you and I would take it all back if I could. I lied to your face the night at the beach, that girl and I yeah we're fuck buddies!" He said while being pulled off the stage. I turned around as a tear came down my face.

"Sorry Liam no more interuptions." I said putting a fake smile on my face but I knew he didn't buy it. I turned around as I bit my lip trying to hold back the tears.

"Bobbi, love don't cry." I heard Niall say. I wiped away the tears and bit my lip and turned around to face the boys who were all looking at me.

"I'm fine, I'll just be backstage. You guys go ahead and warm up." I said, my voice cracking as some more tears fell. I turned around quikly and ran off stage before any of the boys could catch.

"Bobbi are you okay? Did Harry do something?" Justin asked rushing up to my side.

"No Justin don't worry it wasn't Harry, it was Eric." I informed my voice was still cracking.

"Who?" Justin asked his face blank. Oh yeah I never told him about Eric.

"He's my ex and he just made an unofficial entrance into the arena." I said wiping away the tears.

"Should I go beat him up?" He asked sarcastically trying to make me laugh and I smiled.

"You sound like an older brother. But I don't think there will be a need for that he got a pretty hard smacking from me across the face." I said laughing as Justin joined in.

"Bobbiiiiii!" I heard a femal voice screech behind me. I turned on my heels to see who it was......

"EMMAAAAA!!" I squealed.