Part 6

Oh oh oh oh

Yeah, baby, slow down the song

Oh oh oh oh

Yeah, baby, slow down the song

 The song was over and the lights went out while people where still screaming and cheering. I got out of my last pose and went to the top of the stairs on the stage. I was having the time of my life up here and I felt it in my gut that I was meant to do this. The lights went on the music started, Pitbull walked out on stage and I started to sing Timber with him. 

Performing was the best feeling of my life I only messed up a little on a move but didn't mess up on anything else. It was amazing and I didn't want the night to end. I was in the middle of singing Neon Lights by Demi Lavoto when I spotted Simon in a tux standing smiling and clapping. This was officially the best night of my life. Once the song ended it was time for my last one and I was doing Diana by One Direction. I was a little nervous for some low parts but from my rehearsals I knew I could do it. The music started and the next thing you know I'm singing my little heart out while running around stage having the time of my life.

The song ended in what felt like no time and the crowd was giving me a standing ovation. I walked off of the stage where I met my mother Lu Lu was standing next to her with a big bouquet of flowers that was bigger than her in her arms. I took the flowers from Lu Lu gave her and my mom a hug. There was a lot of people here and paparazzi everywhere flashing photos of the stars. A girl probably about 14 with some other girls who looked a little younger than me came up and asked me for my autograph. I was surprised because I have never been asked for a autograph in my life. After I signed the girls papers I was talking to my mom and I looked down at my phone it was 8:50 I had to call Simon in 10 min.

"May I have your autograph as well?" A man asked with deep British accent with a hoody in and sunglasses. That's when I realized it was Harry followed by the boys behind him.

"Oh, hey Harry and yeah sure." I said signing his hand with a sharpie. His hand was soft like he just put lotion on it.

"Hey I want one too!" Zayn said sticking his hand out

"Me too"

"Me three"

"Me four!" Liam was the last to call. I signed all of their hands. Omg Omg I just touched One Directions hands and autograped them. 

"Excuse me, but Ms.Hollins do you mind me speaking to you?" Simon asked standing next to Harry.

"Um yeah why not?" I looked down at my phone it was 9. I decided to make a joke and pulled out my phone and dialed Simons number.

"Sorry Simon but I really have to call someone." I said sarcastically, he rolled is eyes when his phone started ringing he then answered it.

"Hey Simon you tole me to call you at 9 so I did." He laughed and threw his head back.

"Yes Bobbi and I am glad you did but there is some good news that I would like to give you." He said and my stomach got butterfly's

"Okay, so what is it?" I was a little shaky and nervous about what he is going to say.

"Well I would like to sign you a record deal." Right when he said this I smiled from ear to ear and almost started crying I was so happy!

 My phone slipped out of my hand I was in so much shock. Like was this really happening to me? Someone please pinch me this could not be happening to me. Like are you serious holy crap this was real life.

"Oh, woah, love you almost dropped this!" I turned to see Niall standing there with my phone in his hands. He had a white smile across his face and his blue orbs glowed. 

"Thank you." I stuttered still in shock with an idiot smile across my face.

I turned to Simon and threw my arms around him thanking him like 5 million times. He hugged me and was laughing.

"Your welcome Bobbi." He chuckled as we pulled away from the hug.

"Why don't we go out to eat for the special occasion?" Liam asked 

"Well its like 9 already so I say we go get an ice cream or something" I suggested

"Iwce cream!!" Lu Lu said with a grin across her face.

"Sound like a plan" Zayn said looking at me.

(Another short chapter!!!! Sorryyyyyy but she got a record deal!!!!!! lol Harry asking for the autograph I loved that! Please vote and comment want you think!!!! Still hold on tight there is lots more to comeeee!!!)