Part 2

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed right we walked outside. "MOM I JUST MET ONE DIRECTION AND I MIGHT BE GETTING GOOD NEWS FROM SIMON! DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?!" I screamed excitedly. 

"Yes, yes I did. Well not the part about the good or bad news from Simon but other than that yes I did. It was meant to be a sup rise for you." My mother laughed while putting Lu Lu in her car-seat.

"Well that was the best surprise ever! I said excitedly while buckling myself into the car and opening the folded paper that Harry gave me. It read *Come to the beach with me tonight, I want to talk to you my number is on the back.* And sure enough when I turned it over there was Harry's number.  

I just couldn't believe that Harry gave me his number. this was like a dream come true. But the only problem was I had made plans to already go to the beach with Eric. I really want to go with Eric but then I want to go with Harry because this is a once in a lifetime chance.

My phone went off and as I pulled out my phone it was a text from Eric *Hey i have to cancele tonight, my grandparents are coming over for dinner. Sorry );

Well this was perfecto now I was going to be able to go to the beach with Harry tonight. YES! I decided to text Eric back *That's okay and have fun!!(: ily!*

I saved Harry as a contact and decided to text him right away! *Hey its Bobbi. So beach tonight?*

"I brought your swimsuit and a towel, cause I thought we could all go to the beach." I wanted to go to the beach but I had to go home and get ready foe tonight.

"Um couldn't we just so swimming at our house I'm not really in the beach mood today. I told my mother as we were sitting in the car. Right when I was about to turn up the radio my phone went off in my pocket. *Haha hey love, yup I will pick you up at 7?* Harry texted me and my heart fluttered. How was this even happening to me I was ecstatic.

"Well yeah that's fine. But could you watch Lu Lu tonight while I go out or do you already have plans?" She asked me and I had to low to her about who I was going to the beach with. I didn't want to but if I told who it was she wouldn't let me go.

"Well I was thinking about going to the beach with Emma tonight to see the dolphins that might be out. Its supposed to be a lot of fun. And what time are you going out? I asked while we were pulling into our driveway. I felt so guilty I just completely lied to my mother except for the part about the beach. 

"Okay that's fine just make sure you are home by 11. And probably about 5 but I wool have to drop of Lu Lu at her sitters and then the place is about a 30-45 min drive so I will have to leave at about 4." My mother told me as she stepped out of the car and Lu Lu from her car seat. I then just realized I still hadn't texted Harry back. *Okay sounds great to me, can't wait I will see you then. :)* I then texted Emma *If my mom calls texts or asks I am going to the beach with you tonight. ;)! I will tell you later why. :)!* Okay so it was only 1:15 might as well get in my swimsuit and go for a swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was only 3 and decided to tan till 3:30 so I would have enough time to get ready. Lu Lu and my mom were inside making sandwiches. I got my phone out, put in my headphones in, and started listening to One Directions new album Midnight Memories.

"I Don't care what people say when we're together" Screamed into my ears. Happily, was my favorite song by them. 

"Sissy wunch twime!" Lu Lu said while holding a plate of sandwhiches shaped in hearts. Peanut Butter and Jelly, my favorite. Well not my favorite food by favorite sanwich. 

"Thank you Lu Lu!" I said in a baby voice taking a sandwich from the plate. I took my headphones out and paused the song. It was already 3:30! Like what the heck why has time been flying by. Oh wait I know I listened to almost all of One Directions new albulm. 

"Anetwimw." She told while going back inside to get ready to go to her sitters house. I was still eating when my phone buzzed in my lap. I pulled it up it was one from Harry and Emma. Emma's said *Okay that'll do but you have to tell me why though. Although I probably already know, its porbs cause your going out to see Ericcc ooo lala!! <3 ;)* Harry said *Its just going to be you and I tonight if that's okay. I was also wondering if I could pick you up more like 6:00 and make sure to bring a swimsuit!! ;)* Idk why but every time he texts me I get the best feelings of butterfly's in my stomach like no other person. 

*Sounds like a plan, can't wait to see you!! :)* I sent while standing from the lounge chair. Omg what did I do, why did I send that last part? My life is ruined. Oh well we will just have to see what happens. Walked inside and my mother was already dressed and was putting Lu Lu in a litte lady bug summer dress it was really cute. 

"Hey sweety were gonna be leaving here soon. Have fun!" My mom told me as I walked past them. 

"Okay thanks you too. I'm gonna go take a shower so if I don't see you when I get out then bye love you." I told her while walking up the stairs. As I walked down the hall a picture of My dad, mom, and all in a portrait caught my eye. I missed my dad, he passed away 6 months before my mom was due to have Lucy. My eyes started to water but then I quickly snapped out of it and grabbed a towel from the hall closet and got into the shower. 

Once I got out of the shower I blew dry my hair and walked into my room to see what to wear. I decided to wear a Crochet lace crop top and a pair of light blue high waited jean shorts with holes in the front. Its a surprise that my mom would ever let me wear this stuff but she thinks that its cute. I know that I am really tiny only 5"6 and 109 pounds but not a lot of parents would let there kids wear this. Since the top was a crop you were able to see my fake diamond belly button ring. I put on some light eye liner and a little mascara and that was it. I grabbed my strapless hot pink swimsuit and the bottoms they were the same color as the top and said pink in gold sparkles on the backa and put my bikini in a brown leather purse, with my sun glasses, towel, wallet and, my phone.

My mother was already gone and it was 5:45 do I sat and waited for him to arrive. My phone dinged in my purse, *Almost there I well be there in about 5 min. :)* Ahhhhhhh I am sooo excited, I really wanted to call this a dat but I couldn't because I was dating Eric. I mean I love Eric like a lot and I could never break up with him.

Beep Beep! The sound made me jump but then I realized that Harry was here. I put a piece of gum in my mouth and walked out the door. He was in a black ferrair the coolest car I have ever seen. We met eyes and we both smiled. Our eyes were locked until I got into the passengers seat.

"Hey, beautiful!" He said still with a big grin across his face. He was wearing sunglasses, black skinny jeans and a white T-shirt with black and red hightops. His brown curly was jelled back out of his face and was perfect.

"Hi!" I said with an equal smile across my face. 

(Hey guys so I will be posting the next part soon. And it seems to me that Harry and her are already getting close huh? I also wonder why he chose the beach? Idk. But please comment vote and sharreeee!!!! Thanks!! :) )