Prologue

Minji Pistone is your average kpop fan. You know, squealing at new music videos, crying at hip thrusts, laughing at stupidity, and so much more.
When her mom tells her that they would be visiting South Korea, Minji couldn't hold in her excitement.
She had just finished her last year of high school, and she was going to South Korea. It was a dream come true! Maybe she can convince her mom to let her go to a concert or fan meet!

//some time later\\

"Minji, are you done packing?" Her mom yelled up the stairs.
"Almost ready!" She replied, finishing up with packing her charger and phone. Minji ran downstairs with her bag over her shoulder, they were only going to be in Korea for a week, so the 18 year old didn't have to pack that much.
Her mom packed her things into the car and they drove off to the airport. Once they arrived, they went through security and started waiting for their flight.
"Hey, moooommmm?" Minji asked, stretching out "mom".
"Yes honey?" She replied, looking up at her daughter.
"Can we go to a Seventeen concert or fan meet?" Minji asked quickly, scared of the answer.
"Sure, why not?" Minji squeaked loudly at her mothers answer while lightly bouncing in her seat.

//\\

Hey guys!
New story, I hope you like it!!
I actually don't care if you like it or not because I'm writing it either way. (I'm sorry if that came off rude)

Thanks!
-A