Chapter 3 "Date?"

Well now it's time to put the "breakup" plan in action, this is going to be fun. I have been planning this for a long time now. Simon doesn’t know about the plan and he can’t find out. He actually thinks that I am ok faking who I am but he is by far so wrong I will never agree. I need my fans to know the real me. I am going to ‘come out’ as they say; it’s the best for me and for everyone.

 "Adam? Hello!" Rachel's annoying voice took me out of my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about so much?" She asked me while she played with her hair. I'm really going to enjoy to mess with her, poor girl she has no idea of what is about to happen.

I mean I know she doesn’t deserve this but why is she going to the plan, that’s what made me hate her. She’s pretending and I hate when people pretend. Why am I talking right? I’m pretending as well just like her but I’m not doing it for fun.

"That you look amazingly good in that shirt!” I said with a wink .She giggled, I really hate that voice of hers it's really annoying. Or maybe it’s just the whole idea of her helping Simon. Anyway, she was wearing this really cool shirt, well I liked it. It was all black and just had a Nirvana stamp in the middle of it. Simple but affective, I think it’s the only thing I like about her right now.

"Hey I was thinking. Why don't we go on a date? How we're pretending to be a couple I think we should know ourselves better!" I proposed to her trying my best to sound convincing. I actually would want to know more about her so that’s not completely a lie. I mean if we are going to be ´together’ (not for long. I hope) I should know more things about her, not only that she’s an actress but maybe something could help me get this over with.

 "Well sure that would be grate! What about this Friday?" she smiled with that perfect smile. Have you seen the girls that come out in the toothpaste commercial? Yeah, well that’s how good her smile looks.

Literally. 

 My plan is going as well as I wanted it. Simon must know not to play with me he might be my manager but he can’t rule my life, I am not his or anybody’s.

 "Sure, I’ll send you a message with the details later. Ok?" She nodded and mumbled a goodbye she let the studio, now the only thing left is for me to think of the letter of the songs for my new album.

Simon has been nagging me about it every single minute it's pretty annoying but not as Rachel's voice. It's just so squeaky still I won't be hearing it anymore after Friday night. And that’s the good thing I really can’t stand her she is like that brat girly girl or so. When she laughs is the most hideous sound I have heard and let me tell you I’ve heard a lot.

I know I am being mean but she deserves is like I said before. I just want to be ok but with myself. These couple of months seems like I’ve been losing myself.

I never wanted that.

I sit in my couch next to the lamp stand and start to write my new song. And some lyrics came flowing.

Wanna scream out

No more hiding

Don’t be afraid of what’s inside

Gonna tell ya you’ll be alright

In the aftermath

Anytime anybody pulls you down

Anytime anybody says you are not allowed

Just remember you are not alone

In the aftermath