Chapter 1 "Ruined"

I could hear the screams of eximent  of the fan , from my dressing room and love it, hearing how much they love  me ,I was heading to stage ,the nerves and adrenaline overcame my body and mind when I step on stage and saw thousands of fans screaming my name.

“Adam!!Adam!!Adam!! “

I felt a chill down my spine of eximent , another night of screams and tears ,I couldn’t ask for more, I am doing what I love and always dreamed of .I worked to hard to get where I am and I feel proud of myself actually, I really like what I do and I am with my family and doing what I like. But the only problem is that I am hiding my real me…

I see myself in the mirror I hate to hide myself but it’s the best for my career, I worked hard and deserve it and I would do anything to keep it, even hide myself and fake something I’m not, I feel some sort of guilt because I am not telling my fans the truth and they deserve to know it actually because they made my dream come true, I wouldn’t be here without them, that’s the bad part not telling them.

But my mind says “how would they react?”

“Would they hate me? Will my fame and reputation really be ruined?”

Don’t know really but I don’t want to find out.

************FLASHBACK***********

“Looks like you made it again.” said Simon, my manager.

“Yeah it looks like it.” I responded with a smile while I walked to meet him, even though  the show was over you could still here the crowd shouting, I think this was the right time to say what I needed.

As we walked to my dressing room the silence was a bit disturbing so I finally spooked.

“Am Simon ?   I started , Simon turned around to look direct  at me

“Yes Adam?” his tone of voice was a mix of concern but still happy about show that had barley ended.

"Well, as you know I have a different  type of “like” for boys, and well I was thinking that it was time for me to tell  my fans about it.” I said to him ,now his happy look vanished completely  and in replacement a concern and a bit angry look took over his face

“What are you saying Adam that is madness ,if you do that you are going to throw your fame down the drain ,you don’t want that de you?” Throw my fame down the drain what the hell did he mean by that  

“What do you mean?” I ask immediately , silence ruled the situation again when he finally talked

“Adam, people this days aren’t how you think they are, you really  think that they’ll accept so easily that your gay, for gods saints no, they’ll judge you, and that will be bad  publicity and bad publicity means bad reputation and that means we get bad publicity as well and as for you..”he said for me to respond.

“What do you mean Simon ? My fame will be ruined?” I said, I don’t want my fame to be ruined I love what I do  since I was a little boy, I worked hard to get where I am to just throw it down the drain.

“Yes , everything that you worked for will be ruined. Do you get that Adam? Are you going to throw everything you earned down a drain just for that stupid little thing? He said .

He is right in a way I really want my fans to know the truth, but I don’t want to ruin everything just because  of it.

“Then what am I supposed to do? Or what do you think is the best thing to do in this situation?”

“Hide it.”

*********End Of Flashback**********

Hope You Liked The First Chapter I Think Aha I Need To Edit It But Well I Think It's Good For Now And Thanks For Reading Please Vote&&Comment If You Like! If You Do Thanks Like I Didn't Put A Pistole In Your Head So emm...Thanks OKaY Were Did This Come From But Emm..Yeah Thanks? Love You Lots Stay Strong Beautis

-Vanii Xx