Alli and Mike (For StrangerEggos)

Mike's POV: I was walking to school I didn't bike there anymore not since she left my life. I couldn't bare to be in front of the guys anymore, she convinced them I cheated on her. I would never do anything like that to her, I loved her, I trusted her. she used and abused me, even when I showed the marks they said I was lying. 'what spell does she have them under' those werent the friends I grew up around. I walked into Biology I was seated next to Dustin. This was the one time I couldn't bare to be around him. I could see him glaring at me. he whispered "why did you do I-" "shut up! I didn't do jack" I cut him off before he could speak I got angry and stormed out of the class, the teacher tried to stop me but failed. I was not looking where I was going and bumped into this girl, Alli, she was new here a month ago, when that bitch framed me for being up to no good. I was  going to yell but... I couldnt, I lost my voice before she apologized profusely " Oh I am so sorry I wasnt paying attention!" I smiled and said "its okay I should be sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I learned that she sometimes skipped and asked if I wanted to venture to the cafeteria to act like our class had gotten dismissed there. I agreed because I wasn't going back to that asshole Dustin. I had a great time with Alli, she was nice and sweet and I eventually broke down and told her my break up story. I was shocked to hear that my ex has a specialty in doing this to boys she hated or envied, or sometimes just to have fun. She said it was rare that anyone believed the boys when they told their friends anything, what was it? her charm? her looks? I didn't know but I didn't care. I told her about my abuse at the hands of her, I thought this was common but it wasn't, even less common for people to still disbelieve the guy after the scars. apparently she only did this to guys she hated the most. over time I bonded closer to Alli, she was nice and caring and made me feel special. I would start to notice little things, her freckles, her laugh and her voice. I also started to notice her stutters when I talked to her about love. I noticed that when she talked to me about that also. She'd blush and so would I, we would spend more time together and I saw the guys get more jealous and so did) my Ex Ellie. I didn't care. My life was getting better, I was happier. Alli stayed over at my house more often and I didn't mind it, she was great company, she was also a geek like me. I remember one night when she was staying the night and we were going to sleep for the night. And as I was about to get some sleep when I heard "M-mike?" I turned around and I felt her soft lips on mine. I melted into the kiss and when we parted I looked at her and in the darkness we were smiling. I didn't know what would happen after that, but I didn't care she was beautiful, we cuddled for the rest of the night, smiling.

SO SO SO SORRY A: for the bad chapter and B: for the lack of uploads but I'll Summarize it up by saying: Computer problems

speaking of which this thing needs a good charging right about now, sorry for the bad chapter again, will update the last of the requests later on tonight when this is charged