Harry looked up quickly, seeing the blonde wolf held down by Louis. The black wolf snarled down at the smaller one below him, growling lowly as he pressed his large paw against Niall's windpipe, cutting off his air supply. Nails struggled against Louis, trying to free himself from the larger wolfs grip but it was no use, everything was already becoming fuzzy and he knew any second he would be dead.

Harry slowly pushed himself up, walking over to Louis and laying down next to him, letting out small whines as Niall's thrashing body became still as the life left him. Louis looked back at Harry, moving off of Niall and over to the white wolf, nuzzling his snout into his fur. He knew it was time.

Louis looked at Harry. It was like the omega knew what his alpha was saying. He could hear Louis' voice telling him to get up and follow, and that's exactly what Harry did. He stood on shaky paws and followed behind Louis, only taking a glance at Niall's limp frame in the snow before turning and not looking back.

Even as a wolf it was hard to keep up with Louis. He was still smaller than the average omega and Harry still seemed to tire quicker than what he felt he should have, but Louis didn't seem to mind stopping and letting Harry keep up. Soon Harry couldn't smell Niall, Seth or the blood shed that they had left behind. Harry began feeling a need inside of him, and he began panting heavily. He started whimpering and whining but Louis continued to push them further and further into the dense forest.

After hours and hours of traveling, Louis finally stopped at the opening of the cave. Harry went to Louis' side, immediately sinking down submissively, letting Louis stand over him possessively. Louis leaned down and began licking at Harry's fur at the base of his neck and in seconds they had changed.

Their bodies pressed together, lips already moving against each other, the heat of their bodies keeping them warm in the snow. Louis' hands were all over Harry's body, touching all of his bare skin.

"Come on." Louis breathed, taking Harry's hand and leading him into the cave where there was a moss bed from the last time Louis had been there. Both of them knew what was about to happen and both of them were equally as nervous.

"Lay down." Louis said softly, watching as Harry obediently did what he was told. Harry wanted this as much as he did, and it made Louis feel just a little less nervous. He had never worried about anyone's pleasure but his own, but this time it was different. He wanted Harry to enjoy it too.

Harry's heart pounded hard in his chest as he looked up at Louis, watching the man move by his legs, slowly spreading them apart.

"It's okay baby." Louis whispered, gently rubbing his hand up and down Harry's trembling thighs.

"I know. I trust you Louis." Harry whispered back, smiling reasuringly at the man above him. Louis nodded his head, taking that as Harry's go.

"You will be mine, and do as I say. And in return I will protect you forever." Louis whispered to the small boy underneath him, letting his thumb brush over Harry's lips.

"I will." Harry agreed quietly with a small nod of his head, ready to be Louis' omega and follow him to the ends of the earth. Louis nodded his head, pushing his three fingers into Harry's mouth.

"Suck them, lick them." Louis demanded, his blue eyes locked to Harry's green and the boy eagerly did as he was told. Sucking and licking the digits that were in his mouth, getting them slick with his saliva.

Louis groaned at the feeling and pulled his hand back when he felt he was ready. He brought his finger down to Harry's entrance, slowly rubbing his finger against him until he was slick enough he could push past Harry's rim. Harry let out a gasp at the new feeling, squeezing his eyes closed.

"You okay baby boy?" Louis asked gently, watching Harry intently.

"Yeah.. yeah I'm okay." Harry promised, nodding his head and Louis continued to pump his single digit in and out of Harry. Soon Louis pushed a second finger into Harry, coaxing a loud moan from the small boys lips. Louis couldn't help but smirk at the sound, knowing Harry was enjoying himself.

"You like it Harry? You ready for me to take you?" Louis hummed, pushing the two fingers deep to press against Harry's spot. Harry immediately moaned loudly again, his length hard against his stomach and leaking.

"Yes! Yes Louis! I'm ready to be yours. Please!" Harry sobbed in pleasure, looking up at Louis desperately. The alpha could barely hold himself together, pulling his fingers from Harry. He took in a deep breath, inhaling the scent of Harry's heat. Such a sweet scent that Louis loved.

Louis spit into his palm, reaching down to stroke himself, lubing himself before pressing against Harry. He leaned down, resting his body above Harry's, pressing their chests together. He pressed their lips together, kissing the omega deeply as he pushed himself inside of Harry.

Harry moaned into Louis' mouth as Louis moaned into his. The feeling of Harry's tight heat was a filling of bliss. And the feeling of stretching around Louis' thick length was magical to Harry. They both were on cloud nine as Louis sunk himself fully inside of his omega. He waited only a moment before pulling his hips back and began thrusting into Harry, aiming straight for his prostate. He knew he wouldn't last very long, and neither would Harry. The thrust was like a punch into Harry but with an explosion of pleasure at the end.

"Again. Again. Please more Louis." Harry panted out, wrapping his arms around Louis to pull the man closer to him and pressing their lips together desperately. Louis quickly complied to Harry's request and continued to thrust into the small boy.

The world was still for the both of them. All that was heard were each other's moans and skin slapping against skin in the cave. Louis pulled back to look down at Harry, his curls damp from sweat and clung to his forehead.

"Lou I.. I'm going to.." Harry whimpered before letting out a cry of pleasure, his back arching beautifully off the moss bed as he came over his chest. Louis felt Harry tighten around him, sending him over the edge and he came inside of the boy.

Louis didn't move and neither did Harry. They both looked each other, eyes locked together. Harry slowly leaned up and connected their lips for a moment, Louis taking the chance to pull his softening length out of him and laid next to Harry. He wrapped his arms around his omega, holding him close. Louis couldn't explain the feeling going on inside of him. Everything was shifting. He could feel it and he didn't know what it was. Harry looked up at Louis and smiled tiredly.

"I love you." Harry whispered to his alpha before his eyes slipped closed. And that was it for Louis. He nuzzled into Harry's neck, pressing a kiss to the skin just above his ear.

"I love you." He whispered back, clutching onto Harry, his whole world.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Just wanted to add another chapter as a Christmas gift. Hope you enjoyed.

Please comment, vote and share

All the love x