Seven

She left the class early, she ran out after speaking to the boy.

"Was it him?" He thought

Was he the reason she ran out without saying another word? When the class ended he grabbed his case and made is way down the halls, he had no destination but he knew he was looking for the girl even if he didn't want to admit it.

He strolled down many hallways before walking outside, the bright sun blinding his vision for only a moment. He walked around the exterior of Hogwarts before walking further away from the school, the latch on his case kept flipping open and he kept having to lock it "now is not the time" he says to the case giving it a little shake.

His creatures are always his first priority but the girl with the blue bow was a very close second and it just so happens that his mind is set on the girl at the moment.

The look in her eyes as she got up and run from the class, she gave one last look at the boy before disappearing. She didn't look sad, but her eyes gave her away. He had been through situations like that, the times were you say your okay yet all you wanna do is cry. Maybe she was at her breaking point? But what made her break?

A small sniffle is heard from the grass a few steps away, he approaches the noise carefully not wanting to scare whatever hid in the tall grass.

"Hello?"

The girl with the blue bow sits up staring at the boy with the case, she had been crying in the middle of a field of grass. What had made her so upset?

"What happened?" He asked

He didn't know what came over him but he couldn't keep his mouth closed, he kept asking the girl questions hoping he got an answer.

"Keep your head up, your getting grass in your hair" he points

He shakes his head wondering why he said that, it probably only made her feel worse.

He feels movement on his chest as he sees Pickett jump of his coat and onto the girl. His eyes fill with panic as he watches the little creature climb onto her shoulders trying to hug her face.

The girl notices the little green creature as her eyes fill with shock but quickly places her attention up on me.

"I'm terribly sorry" he quickly says grabbing the green bowtruckle and placing the little guy back in the crook of his coat.

She doesn't say a word, just stares at him

"I'm sorry to have bothered you" he turns around to walk back before changing his mind

He walks back up to the beautiful girl sitting in a field of grass crying her eyes out alone and just looks at her

"I see your going through a rough time right now but it will get better" he smiles

She still has a blank look on her face as she looks at the ground, clearly not wanting him to be there.

He sighs as a tear slides down her pink cheek

"Remember" he pauses

"Stars can't shine without darkness"

He turns around and slowly begins to make his way back to the school. He may seem calm on the outside but he is freaking out, he's never been so calm around a girl- especially one he really liked. A small smile dances on his lips now that he knows he might have a chance with her as he's finally spoken to her.

He stops in his tracks as he hears the girl with the blue bow whisper-

"please don't leave"