Chapter 11, Going Home

*Luna's pov*

It had gotten quite late, 11:25 to be precise, and both Danny and I had had quite a lot to drink and because of this we weren't thinking straight.

"Sooo, wanna come back to mine?" Danny murmured in my ear while his fingers gently stroke across my right knee and gradually move up my leg.

"Danny Jones!" I say giggling and putting my hand on his, making it not move any higher. "As much as i would love to say yes, i should be getting home"

"Common, lets get you home then" he says grabbing my hand and leading me outside.

"So where'd you park" he asks, " I didn't! I walked" I say trying not to topple over from the amount I had to drink against the size of my heals.

Danny quickly scoops under my arms as I underestimate the whereabouts of the curb was. "This way!" I shout before heading left from the bar, with Danny following close behind.

"You don't have to walk me home Danny" I state before starting to skip.

Danny started jogging to keep up with me, "I know, but I want to make sure you get home safe"

A few minutes later we had reached my front door,

"I had a great time tonight" Danny whispers in my ear while grabbing my hands, forcing me to face him.

"Me too" I say biting my lip and looking deep into his eyes.

"Would you like to go on another date?"

"Fu.ck yeah! I mean.. yeah that would be nice" I shyly say while blushing.

He moves his hand and lifts up my chin, closing his eyes he slowly leans into me.

Before i gave into temptation I put two fingers on his lips before his reach mine, "good night Danny" I say letting go of his hand; getting my keys out and walking up to the door.

"Good night.. Luna" he smirks.

Before closing the door I see his smile once more.