Soulmate J-Hope "Dance with Me" Part 1

He was restless...nothing helped him anymore...not his friends and not his work...even his beloved music didn't give him what he was searching for.

Leaning back on the comfortable chair that was inside his hotel room he glanced at his friends. They were doing a V live right now, but he...he didn't want to show up in this video.

Too many people told him to leave...to go...he was far to ugly to be a band member of Bangtan. Even though he smiled in front of the cameras...he felt broken...he felt the hate he was receiving from ARMY recently...it hurt like hell...

He had been thinking about leaving a lot over the past few weeks...

Looking up he saw Suga looking at him worriedly, but Hoseok just shook his head and forced a smile like he always did to reassure his band members.

His best friend frowned and wanted to say something but Jimin just snatched his arms and dragged him in front of the camera.

Hoseok sighed and crossed his legs...leaning his head on one of his hands disinterested, he looked out of the window. Lights were illuminating the streets and raindrops were running down the window.

Putting his hand on top of his heart he just wished for something...someone to save him...to fix his broken pieces...

That night he couldn't sleep...not because somebody was disrupting his sleep...no, in fact he was alone in his room because Namjoon couldn't sleep without Jin so he sneaked into the elders room.

Sighing he turned from one side to the other...until he was facing the window again...and at this moment he decided to do something he hadn't done for quite some time...

Putting on some dark clothes he tried to look as normal...as uninteresting as possible. He finished his outfit with a black hoodie covering his face and dark sneakers. Snatching his phone and the room card he quickly went outside...leaving the hotel like a shadow that never existed.

Burying his hands into his pocket he searched through the dark streets...moving further away from the hotel...from his friends...from his safety.

And with every step he took...he felt better...he felt relieved...free. Maybe he should really just leave them...his friends...the band would be better without him...without the ugly face...

Hoseok didn't know how far he went, but when he finally looked up he was standing inside a dark alley. He wanted to turn around and leave again...when suddenly music was filling his ears...music so beautiful his heart stopped for a beat.

Drawn to it, he moved closer...further into the darkness that wasn't only surrounding his body but also his mind.

His eyes widened when he saw a croud of people...in the middle were two groups...dancing groups...battling against each other! He missed those times he did underground battles with his best friends...

When his eyes fell upon one girl his heartbeat stopped...it felt like he was falling...breaking into millions of pieces...but she was there...catching him...fixing his heart...turning herself into the centre point of his world.

It was like he was drowning...in her...

She was dancing with her group...her body moving gracefully, a small smile tugging on her lips...her hair floating around her body like it was alive...

In her hands there was an instrument he couldn't clearly see...so he moved closer...wiping away the raindrops that were falling into his eyes.

It was a violin...she was dancing with a violin in her hands...playing...as if her life was depending on it...

At this moment he knew...that she was the only one who could save him....save him out of the shadows that were surrounding him...

Suddenly lights were flickering through the dark streets...people were running past him with panick in their eyes. Some of them were bumping into him...but he didn't mind...his eyes were only fixed on her.

It seemed like she didn't notice the police cars were suddenly surrounding them...she froze and didn't move an inch...until...

Hoseok grabbed her hand in a hurry and dragged her with him. Their feets were hitting the wet ground rhythmically and their breath was filling the deadly silent environment.

They ran as fast as possible...as far away as their feet could take them...when he was sure that nobody followed them he stopped.

Turning around he looked into her eyes...the only light which spend some kind of illumination was the street lamp above them. She was grinning widely...and he thought that she was a weird human being...smiling after they ran away from the police...

"Thank you" she whispered in the most beautiful voice he has ever heard in his life...and suddenly he could see one of her eye colours changing...into his chocolate brown ones...

Her smile grew even wider and then she kissed him. His heart stopped for a beat and his body stiffened.

After the shock had passed him...he kissed her back and it felt like coming home...like his heart finally found the missing part he had been looking for...longing for the whole time.

"Finally...I have been waiting for you...my sunshine" she whispered lightly brushing his lips with hers.

And for the first time...he smiled full heartedly again...

He brushed her hair away and kissed her again...her taste filling his starving senses...filling his heart with hope again.

Taking her hand into his he took her with him...into the hotel...into his room...into his life...

"Don't...you have someone you should call...?" he asked quietly watching her undress in front of him before she entered the bathroom.

"No..." she whispered her back stiffening a bit...

"I don't have a family nor friends that I could call" she said while looking back into his eyes.

"You are my family now...my second half..."

As soon she left, he sighed heavily...letting his body fall onto the mattress. He would get lots of problems with her...but still...a wild grin appeared on his lips...she was worth it...because she made him feel alive again...

To be continued....
....stay tuned