Chapter 4: I Had To Get More

It was time to act, she couldn't know he was here. If he remembered right there was a window out in the hall, down past the one he had come in, that was a little larger. It was near the family room where Rainbow was probably going, but he could maybe manage it. Because no doubt she was going to have to use the bathroom before the night was over.

Soarin tried to move his hooves but couldn't, his body still in utter shock. Eventually forcing himself to move, one hoof found his warm sticky puddle of saliva that had accumulated on the floor during the best moment of his life.

Oh, buck me.

The stallion shook of his forehoof, looking desperately through the bathroom for a rag or something. He found what must have to be a towel, quickly mopping up his little mistake. If this had happened in the academy that day Dash walked in, he would have had to do a lot more than this to prove he was a stallion and not a colt. Probably having to ask her out in front of her father of something, which could only lead to one thing... pain.

Soarin tossed the towel back toward the tub, now ready to start his retreat. With underwear in tow it was time to escape with his prize and head back a new man. These were going to be pinned up high on the wall for anypony who came into his room to see. He had medals and trophies from all kinds of events from all over his life. Many first place victories at some of the most prestigious races in Equestria, but this was by far his favorite. Maybe even a picture frame with gold plating might do nicely.

Tiptoeing across the room in light made it much easier to be more quiet, now being able to see the mess on the floor. Noises came from the kitchen beyond, a good sign. If she was in the kitchen he might have a good chance to slip by and sneak out into the night. Soarin trotted over to door, mentally preparing himself for the task ahead, only a couple more minutes before his manliness was to be restored, and he a legend at the Wonderbolts forever.

His mind still on about the scenes that just unfolded, remembering and watching her every move. Carefully taking off the mane and tail bands, twirling that beautiful rainbow about. Sliding that silky smooth form hugging dress off her perfect figure. Trotting with that set of Wonderbolt edition underwear, then sliding them off so very gently down her backside in full view of Soarin. He would never forget this night, and how could anypony?

Giving the room one last look over something caught his attention. Rainbow didn't manage to close her closet door all the way, a slight crack still open to the outside world. All the things that could be inside that small space, so many wonders just waiting to be explored. One set of panties was awesome, but how about two? One for work and one for home! He could brag to others about his score in the locker room and hang the other pair up at home.

Noises kept coming from the kitchen as somepony was moving things around or something. Now was the best time to leave, but the underwear inside was calling to him, saying 'Soarin don't leave without me!'. How can anypony resist the call of a mare's undergarments that had the logo of his flying team, worn by the pony of dreams.

Skip now and maybe get out, or stay grab the underwear and maybe something else and come home with more glory. His hoof hovered on the door, unsure of what to do.

Oh, to buck with it.

Soarin let go of the door handle and ran toward the closet quickly reopening it, revealing the wondrous treasure inside. For a pony who hardly wore clothes in public she had an odd amount of apparel.

Jackpot!

Beyond the blue doors lay a wasteland of clothes, there was lingerie the light blue pegasus didn't even know it existed. Rarity probably didn't even have the amount that lay in this room. Left to right there was nothing but dresses, skirts, blouses, tops, bottoms, boots, and all kinds of other things. His eyes sparkled over all the contents like it was some kind of buried treasure, just thinking of Dash in all these all these clothes started to form a bit of drool around the corners of his mouth... again.

There!

Past all the wonderous of fabric that were scattered about lay his goal, laying atop some pants in the far corner was the small piece of material, dawning the Wonderbolt logo. Soarin reached out, trying to possibly grasp at most the edge, his desire to have the mare's underwear urging him on ever more. It was in vain, his hooves were too short to make the distance, the pile of cloths before him stacked too high and dense to make way for entry.

The pegasus backed up from the closet, stretching himself, he was going in after them. There was no way in Equestria he could go home without them now, not after everything. It wasn't a large space, but long enough back that one would have to wade aways in to reach the end. It was go time, no more waiting. Soarin trotted forward, seeing his target in sight the stallion reached out his hoof, straining to get to the back. The underwear was so close yet so far, only a few mere inches from his outstretched hoof. His face clenched tightly throwing himself farther in, the soft fabric just touching the end of his hoof. Only a little bit farther to glory.

Heat emanated from the fabric, he could feel it in the tips of his hoof, it was still fresh and warm. Soarin pushed in harder, the mess of clothes blocking his entry. Slowly his hoof closed farther in on the undergarment, he wanted them more than anything in all of Equestria. The smooth surface of the underwear was like silk, sweat began to drip down his face pushing harder for a better grip. With a swift grab the mission was accomplished, he had them, nopony would ever question his manliness ever again.

Soarin let out a sigh of relief, the guys were going to go nuts. When he told them of his plan they all thought he was crazy and insane, too much of coward to go through with it. Now, he had two pair of panties to march triumphantly back into the academy with. Forever they would hang up upon his wall in all their glory, after he showed them to his teammates. Maybe even his tombstone one day would read of his success, and how much a man he was. The stallion had grabbed the most revealing piece of clothing from the most magnificent mare in all of Equestria. The mare who nopony had the guts to ask out, not only did he have the set, he had a story to tell. Seeing the rainbow maned pony wearing the pair with his team logo on it, watching her gently slide off a black form fitting dress.