Chapter 2: I'm Not Alone

CHAPTER 2

Only halfway through and things seemed to go from bad to worse, his waist was too wide for the tiny window. Already past midway there was no backing out now, Soarin tried to wiggle himself in either direction but it was to no use. Again he was defeated, his plan supposedly foalproof but not Soarin-proof. Rainbow Dash was going to eventually come home to a Wonderbolt stuck halfway through her window, the press and the team would be sure to never let this go. The stallion's tail fell limp against the outside of the cloud home, there was no use.

No, no, no! This is not happening! It's such a simple plan, it's not ending here. I will prove I'ma stallion, no windows are going to take me down! The light blue pegasus' tail shot straight back up while he began wiggling again with the same results. This was not the end, he was going to walk happily into the Wonderbolts locker rooms tomorrow with a freshly worn set of Rainbow Dash's underwear, it was going to happen. The stallion laid his hooves up against the inner wall of the house, one great push was all he needed. Breath after breath Soarin prepared, each muscle in his upper body ready and willing. Three, two, one!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed forcing his hooves deep into the firm cloud wall, all the power that the Wonderbolt could muster. Centimeter by centimeter the pony inched inside, the progress fueled his power. The power of the mare's undergarments so compelling, he was gonna frame them on the wall. Quickly the muscles began to tire, his face cringing with stress. Almost there, just a couple more inches!

The window gave out a pop sound, finally letting the stallion out of its grip. Without any warning he crashed directly on the floor, the sound almost ear shattering while items near his entrance began to wobble. If the whole Wonderbolts thing didn't work out, he was definitely never going to become a home burglar. His breathing hard and labored, lying on the ground helplessly, Spitfire should make that part of their daily workout routine, or just make it a punishment for missing practice because he could feel his upper body muscle aching everywhere. Slowly the stallion's heart rate began to fall as each breath began a normal pace.

For a task so simple he was getting a heck of a work out, it was all going to be worth it when he trotted out the door. The window was not going to work for an escape, and why not just use the door, it's much easier and less work intensive. Carefully Soarin raised his aching upper body up to his hooves, so close he could almost smell the underwear now. The stallion turned around and looked at the window, it was such a small piece of glass, he should have just picked another entrance in hindsight.

"Stupid window." The navy maned pegasus slammed the window shut, only for the spring to re open it. "Good enough."
Now for the task at hoof... The most important part came up now, if the floor plans he had gotten were correct all he had to do was go down the hall and make a left turn to the master bedroom. He brushed himself off, recomposing; nothing was going to go wrong any longer. The path easily lit by the light coming from Luna's moon. He was met with something he would never have imagined, he had heard of fans, but never had he seen a super fan. Poster after poster of Wonderbolts themed images, signed pictures from seemingly everypony on the team, many old retired pegasi before his time. Old names that littered the Cloudsdale hall of fame.

It was a crazy collection, there were unused tickets along with used ones lying in a glass cabinet in the hallway. The moonlight making it easy to see every item, on the farthest side sat her acceptance letter to the academy. Walking toward her room was like a time machine, there were Wonderbolts Soarin didn't even know about hung up on posters, moving from older to newer. This could almost be a museum for itself. With his eyes scanning the walls he forgot where he was walking, without warning he crashed onto the ground for the second time in less than a minute. Buck, what was...

The source of his trip was a pair of seats from the old stadium after the remodel. Just two cloud seats cleaned to perfection still attached leaning up against the wall. Hanging above them was a sign that read 'My First Show', which included a picture of a small cyan filly and what must've been her father sitting in two seats. Both tickets were sealed and lying beside the picture, one marked B42, the other B43. The chairs were supposed to have been destroyed they weren't sold off to the public. She had gotten the ones from her very first show, the same exact ones that matched the tickets.

Brushing himself off again, he continued on his way. Finally, it was show time, reaching his designated target just where it was supposed to be. The door was left slightly open, Soarin mentally prepared himself and gently creaked open the old entrance. The room was dark except for a couple strands of light coming in from the outside. He began feeling the doorframe hunting for the elusive light switch. With a sharp click the lights sparked on, his eyes immediately focusing in on one object in the room. Nevermind the all the posters of current Wonderbolts, the bed, or any of the other messes inside, he had come there only for one thing and one thing only. It was too good to be true.

His ticket to being called a real manly stallion for life was lying right there out on the floor on top of a heap of other clothes. It seemed like heavenly music began to play, he had hit the holy grail of panties. They were calling his name like 'Soarin come here, I am right here, come and get me'. Without thinking his body just seemed to hover over to the pile right next to his treasure. These were going on the wall for sure, right next to his bed for the rest of his life.
He couldn't help himself, picking them up and examining each and every seam. It was too good to be true, a set of rainbow colored underwear. His mind began to spin just at the thought of Rainbow Dash wearing this, it was so hot. Drool dripped from his lips at the thought, sweat already starting to form on his pores, no doubt her wearing this could knock a stallion right over. And they were all his, the guys would never believe this. Soarin held them up to the light getting a better look, they were new but obviously worn. The straps around the waist so slim and small they could probably disappear on her body. They would hardly even cover her lower section up, only just the bare amount to hide the important stuff.

'Operation Prove I'ma Man' was a success, his spirits lifted. Nopony was ever going to have a doubt over who was the best stallion on the team by far. This would make history books, Wonderbolts for generations were going to talk about this. He could feel his heart rise as just her panties were turning him on, it was too much, he had to smell them. It was wrong, so horribly wrong, but no other pony was around and would know about this. The rainbow underwear was thrown into his nose, the smell something Soarin had never smelled before. He could feel his body grow more and more excited as time passed. It smelled like her, like the mare of his dreams.