tease • g.d

I have no idea what this is, but I just went with it ~

I walked over the bed, grayson's just a laying there looking up at me with his hands folded behind his head.

he begins to play around with his long tongue, sticking it out at the same time placing two fingers forming a V shape in front of him and starts licking.

"what do you think you're doing?" I ask, rather turned on but I manage to keep my composure.

"stop" I manage to speak, trying to not let him affect me.

he dismisses my command, not stopping his actions.
I get infuriated and pin him down. I'm hovering over him, his eyes widen as he's shocked by my actions.

"I told you to stop didn't I?"

"is my baby turned on?" he raises one of his eyebrow, licking his lips.
I let my fingers engulf his as i lock lips with him, this felt so different.

My sexual frustration left me and all I wanted was him, not in a needy way.

"take it off" I tug on his shirt. "Arms up" I manage to pull it off. I take in the sight, all mine to see. All time to touch.
he looked up at me, waiting for my next move. "do something to me" he says, rather impatient.

I place soft kisses all over his torso, leaving a wet trail of kisses leading up to him
he begins to moan, causing him to buck his upward, slightly.
"dont stop" he repeats, as I lazily continue to kiss his torso. my lips lead up to his neck,  kissing his skin with delicacy.

"take it off" I point at his jeans, I wanted him in me now. I wanted him inside.
he proceeds to do so, rather quickly. he's eager.
I lower myself, reaching him and in seconds, he's inside me. I ride him as he shakes beneath me. My breathing is uneven, It feels so good. I try to adjust to his length but to avail, he's just too big.

"shit" he curses, I feel his hands beside my hips, and he slams me into him even harder. grayson also bucks his hips, as I come down to him making him go even deeper.

grayson then flips me around, my legs up on his shoulders. his thrusts take a different course, they're slow and passionate. with each thrust, he tightens his grip behind my thigh.
I moan out loud, as he finds that sweet spot.  "oh, so this is where you like it huh?" he begins concentrating himself on that one spot.

I begin to shake by how good it all feels, its kind of like an explosion of so many mixed feelings of pleasure and pain. my mind goes blank and my eyes roll back, I could barely speak. "fas-faste- I'm so clos-" I attempt to blurt out but it comes out in a broken pattern.

Nevertheless, grayson obeys me and thrusts into me harder, and faster still hitting that same spot that sends my body into a frenzy.

at this point, my body can't hold on much longer. I let go, all the tension that was building up within me- around him. He wasn't finished with me yet.
Grayson pulls me up and sits me down his lap not pulling himself out.

"ride me" grayson says

His arms fully fixated on my waist, almost burning into my skin. The force he uses as he slams me onto him makes me moan. Its so hot, I couldn't tell if it was the room or my body. My legs began shaking once again.

"grayson" fuck. I'm so close. I  clench around him.

"do that again" I hear his words and so I did, he came unbelievably quick this time but I followed soon after.

I sat there for a few seconds, still feeling him around me. he's so huge. As I try to get up, he slams my lower back onto him again. I yelp.

"just seeing you cum and moan my name made me hard again"  he says.

I plant a kiss on his forehead and push away his messy hair.

"you've had enough" i whisper in his ear. I could hear him let out a long sigh. I manage to escape his grasp.

"I love you, but you're such a tease sometimes" he faces my way, and clenches his jaw as he said this.

I smirk at him, not saying a word. Instead, I kiss him. Its soft; I let myself have my fun with his lips, pulling down on his bottom left and watching it snap back to its rightful place.
I look back up at him again, his furrowed eyebrows implies he's thinking of something to say.

"you're the greatest thing that has ever happened to me" he mouths, I could barely hear his voice but that didn't matter.

moments later, I find myself laying on his chest. falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat against my ear.

------------------------

I haven't updated in a while, I have a bunch of imagines coming up tho. Cute ones too.

this was so ugly.

If this was absolute trash, hit me up & fav this  <3