50 shades of • e.d

I honestly don't know what the actual fuck this is, its so ugly and makes no sense but hey, READ IT ANYWAYS <3

------------------------

"fuck, this feels so good" I think to myself as ethan entered me, this felt so different from before.
he slowly thrusted into me, with each thrust he'd moan my name, beside my ear.
His grip around my waist getting tighter, he pulls my legs up. Both situating themselves on top of his shoulders.

Ethan angles himself and relentlessly pounded into me, I felt him get deeper this time, his entire body melting with mine. I dare open my eyes and see his facial expression while he's inside me.

Before I could even get the chance, he pulls himself out looking rather concerned.

The mood changes. Abruptly. He brings in a rope, a tie of some sort I couldn't tell and orders me to stay still as he ties it around my wrists. It was too tight, but I didn't care.

He ties my other legs to the end of the bed, my legs visibly shaking, spread wide open for him to see. I attempt to cover myself, only to met with his hand pinning mine against my head.

"I'm going to make you feel good, tell me when to stop"

I nod.

Ethan reaches over the desk, revealing a vibrator in his hand.

"I'm going to make you have an intense orgasm, tell me when you can't handle it"

His words resonate within me. He reaches over and covers my eyes with a piece of cloth. I've lost my sight,I'm blind. everything is heightened. More sensitive than I was before.

Ethan's eased two fingers, moving then at a slow speed preparing me for what's about to come. I suddenly felt a cold object, making its way inside.

I feel ethan's hands make their way down my clit as the metal device begins to vigoursly vibrate. My lower body started spazzing, out of control. I buck my hips up, as the device's speed increased.

This is torture, but it felt so good. The thought of ethan watching me react this way, possibly touching himself without me witnessing this made my blood boil, at the same time aroused.

"tell me when you're going to-"

I could barely make out ethan's words, My sense of touch, heighted. his fingers fondle with nipples, doing whatever he likes with me. I was his.

"daddy, stop stop this is too much" I plead, my body was about to break down from the sheer pleasure I was receiving.

he doesn't stop. Instead, he unties my legs, and turns me over, my legs still shaking from the past ordeal, I'm anxious. Anticipating his next move.

Its warm, he plunges himself right into me, once more. His thrusts were fast, he gave no regards about how fast he was going. As if ethan had lost sight of everything and lost himself in me, His moans got louder and louder with each thrust.

He used more force to ram his length into me, he begins to throb against me.
his hand sliding up my back to my neck, tugging my hair and pulling it back. my head is forced to face the ceiling as he fucks me, mercilessly.

Tears try to erupt from my eyes but are stopped by the piece of clothing around them. "ethan, fuck I can't" I moan out loudly, my body saying otherwise.

I push my lower self back onto ethan, hitting me harder and deeper with every move.

"baby, I'm so close" ethan's hand comes around my neck and squeezes it, hard. his other, firmly wraps it around my waist never stopping his relentless ordeal.

A few more thrusts and he's gone. He pulls out in a fast motion and cum alls over my back. I collapse on the bed, body worn out to the max. " too rough on you today?" he asks, I barely have the energy to even reply.

~~~~
I don't know how to end this, so I'll just end it there.

In lowkey into the idea of BDSM, but fear it.I hate this but I really wanted to try writing something like this.

I hope, somehow this made u suicidal <3

Peace✌