Chapter 3

"Doesn't matter. What the hell was that?" Jax asked me, moving closer to me, Chibs and Tig moving closer. 

"Look, I'm not gonna let some punk talk shit about me, especially if I'm standing right there. I can stand up for myself." I said, I was about to walk past him, not even bothering to give him a second glance, when he grabbed my arm. 

"Why didn't you tell us you could fight?" Jax asked me. 

"Well, it really isn't something you tell an interviewer, or get asked during an interveiw." I told him, striaghtfaced, hands now on my hips. "Can we just go back, I'm pretty sure there will be work for us now." I said, not really wanting to discuss the topic anymore. they nodded. I started walking towards where we left our bikes parked, and the guys followed me. I put my helmet on, and then started it, waiting for Jax to go ahead of me, and nodding, telling him to lead the way. 

He pulled out, and the rest of us followed him back to Teller Morrow Automotive repair. We got back, and the Harley was gone. I went into the Office "Gemma, what's the next car that we have to work on?" I asked, she looked up at me from her paper work, and looked back down, checking which one was next. "A Silver Honda, needs an oil change, here are the keys," she said and got up, getting the keys for it. "I don't know who you are, or why you're here, but stay away from my boys." she said in her protective tone. I looked at her, almost shocked. "I don't know what you're talking about Gemma. I have no intent of harming your boys, and the only time I'll get close to them, is by their choice. This is strictly work. I respect your protection over them, but you can't protect them for forever, they aren't children," I told her, suddenly getting bold. "And before you get defensive, or anything, I'm thinking about you, and them, sooner or later they are going to push you away. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but keep that in mind." I finish before walking out with the car keys, going to get the Silver Honda. I get in the Honda, and drive it into the garage. "Half-sack,"  I call out. "You can call him prospect." Tig tells me as he walks out, towards the office where I notice Gemma was staring out towards us with a serious and debating look on her face. I turned back, noticing Half-sack didn't even hear me, "Prospect!!" I yell out in his direction, and he immediately looks towards me. "Grab me the oil pan." I tell him, he nods and goes off to find in, as I elevate the car. 

He comes back with the oil pan and hangs it to me. "An oil change?" he asks and I nod, still lifting the car with the car lift. 

Soon enough I am finished with the car and park it back in the lot. "We don't have any more cars left for today, but we have a bunch of cars comin' in tomorrow. We're really gonna need ya tomorrow." Chibs told me as he walked up to me. "Oh, do you need anything else done? I still have all day, haha." I questioned him. "Nah, you can go home lass." he told me, I nodded, and went to tell the others I was leaving. They all gave me short waves, and smiles saying their goodbyes. "Bye Clay." I said as I walked by him on my way out. "Bye Ash." 

____________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT:

Ok, so I know this is short, but I just got back to school, we just had three snow days in a row xD the first three days back from Christmas vacation cx I'm dying!! Ok, so since we all missed a lot of days, we have to do a bunch of work, and I have a shit ton of homework and projects coming up and due dates these next few days, so I won't be able to post much. Also, I will be following some of the scenes that happen in the actual show, but not everything will make its way in, so don't be too disappointed (; anyway, I switch to a new school next semester, right after Exams, and I have all my really hard classes, so try not to get your hopes up with to many updates, I will try my best to update this one (Unlike my last stories xD sorry about that by the way, should be working on them too) being as I will have so much homework, that's if I don't get lost on my first day. Ok, anyway... I love you all, thank you for the comments (: try and leave some comments and maybe give a few votes, not trying to pressure you, but its nice to see people like my story (: