Shapshifting Winchester

Hey Guys I'M back! Now I know I'm bad at updating stories but this one was prrmade and it was based off a dream(yes many dreams I have) So this is based off of Adelaide's P.O.V! it was originally written like it was an episode so I changed it. BTW,its suppose to be before Alpha S.S was killed.Sorry if some of it wasn't accurate... I haven't watched Supernatural in about 3 months! I know right! No cable so Here ya'll Go

-D

__________________________________________

I Jumped out the window and starts to run,through an ally,and a park,dark only the moon as the light to see. Cold,rained earlier,only running in a tank top and some sweatpants with my medium dark hair in my face. Only thing I had was a pair of sneakers I stole from my room mate

"No leave me alone!"  I stopped. The noise was coming from the ally. "come on pretty lady we know you own Rocco some money know give here!"  I run into ally and hides behind dumpster,peeks out to see 4 guys and a lady,tall guy up against the women,holding a knife against her neck. "I told you I gave him the money last week! I told him to leave me alone after that please let me go!" The lady was covered in bruises, her bag behind her.I was only a couple feet away from them. I stepped out and started walking towards them. I shifted to the tall man with the knife "give us the money B¡t¢h!" He said really close to slitting her neck. "she said leave her alone" I stepped into the moon light as they saw me. 2 guys turned around with they're knifes then suddenly dropped them and started walking back. "wha wha what?!" The tall man looked shocked. I ran towards one of the men,turning into him. He threw his knife at me,I ducked and hit him in the leg. As he fell,I grabbed the knife and stabbed it in his chest. The 2 other guys came. Quickly moving,I grab the guy's head and smash it to the ground. I turned around all I can see is one man and the tall guy looking at me in shock,including the lady. "run before I kill you too" The tall man dropped his knife and ran,including the other dude I run towards the lady. "Dont touch me!" She screamed. I quickly went back to my original form. "Its okay! Its okay!" I said. She just sat there. Looking like she was having a heart attack. I quickly got my phone and dialed 911.

the ambulance came,the bodies were there and the women,but not the girl