Chapter 2

The next day at school Youngjae didn't feel good. He felt sick as if he had the flu. He knew he didn't have it though. It was the morning sickness, which he has had for the past month. So far, he hasn't had to go to the washroom because of it today and he was hoping he wouldn't have to either.

Currently Youngjae was sitting in class, paying no attention to the lecture the teacher was giving the class. He was listening to his friend, Taehyung, talking about what he and his friends did over the weekend. He wasn't really listening to the other actually. He was trying to some how control the morning sickness, if that is even possible.

"Mr. Kim, if I hear you talking again you'll have detention with me," the teacher then warned, turning around to face the boy next to Youngjae. Taehyung nodded in understanding and apologized, leaning away from Youngjae. The teacher starred at him hard for a couple of seconds before glancing at Youngjae, frowning when he saw how pale the boy looked. "Youngjae, are you okay? Do you need to go see the nurse?" He then asked in concern.

It took a moment for what the teacher had asked to register in Youngjae's head properly. He blinked and sat up a little. He cleared his throat and asked nervously, "Why would you ask that?"

"Because you look pale," the teacher commented. Everyone turned to look at Youngjae, looking closely at the brunette's face. A lot of them nodded in agreement with the teacher and told Youngjae that he was in fact looking a little pale.

Just then a hand was on Youngjae's forehead. The brunette glanced at Taehyung, who had a worried expression on his face. "You're a little warm," Taehyung told him.

All Youngjae did was roll his eyes and lied. "I got a little cold, Sir. I'll be fine." He held eyes with the teacher for a few seconds until the older nodded and went back to teaching. Youngjae sighed in relief, glad his teacher believed him. It's not like the teacher would assume he's pregnant, he just didn't want to go see the nurse.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Taehyung quietly whispered to Youngjae.

"Yes, Tae. I'm fine," said the brunette while starring at the board in boredom. Taehyung wasn't sure whether to believe him or not but nodded and paid attention to the lecture, unlike Youngjae.

Unfortunately Youngjae couldn't focus on school right now. He was too busy worrying how well he'll be able to avoid Jaebum today. Jinyoung always likes to check up on Youngjae at lunch and bring Jaebum and his other friends when he does.

It's been a month since Jaebum and Youngjae had sex and every time they see each other it's awkward. Well, for Youngjae anyways. Jaebum constantly stares at him and secretly flirts with him. Of course, Youngjae ignores him and would engage Jinyoung or his friends in a conversation until they leave. When they run into each other alone though it's pure Hell for Youngjae and pure amusement for Jaebum.

Youngjae checked the time on the clock. It was 11:45. He had another fifteen minutes before lunch and Jinyoung checking up on him. Maybe if I talk to him and remind him I'm in high school and not kindergarten, he'll leave me alone, Youngjae thought about his older brother. He doesn't get why Jinyoung feels the need to check on him all the time. He was worse than their own mother!

Mother. Youngjae thought and shook his head. He looked down at his belly that showed no sign of him being pregnant. He still couldn't believe that he was. He couldn't believe he was stupid enough to allow Jaebum to join him in watching a movie. He couldn't believe he didn't stop Jaebum and him from having sex. He couldn't believe he was really pregnant with the player's baby!

"I'm gonna kill him," Youngjae said out loud without realizing it until the teacher paused in his lecture and turned around. He was confused at first as into why the teacher was starring at him like he just grew two heads then actually realized that the teacher and probably the whole class heard what he said. He cleared his throat and asked, "May I take a five minute walk, please?" He needed to get out of that classroom.