Chapter 5

Hello!! hope you're enjoying this revised version of the story!!

(edited: 10/6/20)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M i r a j a n e
S t r a u s s

Erza passed out. The moment I turn the knob to go and call someone, 3 boys fell on the floor, making me move out the way.

"What happend to her?!" Gray asked, quickly standing up to run to her.

"Well she was going to tell her secret then... she passed out." Lucy explained.

"I'll just go downstairs and get a thermometer!" I said, quickly running out of the room.

G r a y
F u l l b u s t e r

I picked up Erza to place her on her bed, carefully and gently carrying her to it. I tried to place the back of my hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

She was hot..

and not the good kind.

"I got the thermometer!!" Mira exclaimed, placing the thermometer in between  Erza's armpit.

"I think we should let her rest. No, maybe lets ALL rest." Lucy glared at Laxus and Gajeel who were with me a few minutes ago by the door.

We all agreed and decided to go back to our room for the night.

~IN THE GUYS'S ROOM~

"Our poor lil' Gray. Erza didin't get to confess her one and only" Laxus teased me, swingin an arm around my shoulder.

"Shut up. I don't like her. Not one single bit!!" I denied.

tch...

"Then why are you so angry about it?" Flame brain teased, his voice still sleepy.

"You know what? I'm sleepy let's all go to bed!" I smiled, getting cozy on my spot.

They laughed but did the same. Well we're all asleep, filled the whole house, the sound of annoying ass crickets and hooting of owls can be heard outside.

Might or might not have placed a kiss on Erza's forehead....

E r z a  S c a r l e t

My eyes opened slightly, feeling a pair of lips pressed against my forehead. I think it's-

No, it can't possibly be him... maybe it was just Mira.

I feel bad leaving them on a cliffhanger, I'll just tell them tomorrow my secret.

~THE NEXT DAY~

"Morning girls." I greeted the girls but they were still all asleep.

I went downstairs, hearing the faint sound of the tv. Well, it couldn't be mom since... she left early this morning. As I walk closer, I see a figure sitting on the couch.

oh it was just Gray....

shirtless...

><><><><><><

SORRY GUYS END OF CHAPTER . Also sorry it do be short -like the author-

cliffhanger..? :3