Chapter 2

Hey guys thnx for reading!

(edited: 10/4/20)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Gray's POV

I'm ready to meet the guests. Wearing the suit that was prepared for me. We're just waiting for the guests, sitting in the living room. When the doorbell finally rang.

"I'll get it Ms.Fullbuster." one of the maid said, bowing, she made her way to welcome the guests.

"Thank you." Mom thanked Lady Lian (maid).

We stood up and walked towards the doorway to welcome them-

"Welcome Belserion, make sure that you feel at home." My mom told Ms. Belserion, giving her a warm smile.

"Is this Ultear?! My-my you look very beautiful!!" Ms. Belserion complimented my sister "Oh and is this GRAY?! You look quite handsome!! You and my daughter would look good together!!!" She said excitedly, glancing at Erza who was behind her,"Don't they Silvia?" She asked my mom, willingly.

"You're right!!" Mom exclaimed.

I excused myself and sat back at the sofa.

I felt someone sit beside me.

"Well hi there, Jerk." She punched my arm in what I think was supposed to be a playful manner but hell did that hurt.

"Hello, Lovely. Let's go up to my room first you can bring Wendy with you." I told her, smiling.

She is truly beautiful that dress that emphasizes the curves on her body and those glossy lips, not to mention the smile and her pretty long, scar- Wait what am I talking about!?!??

Anyways she said yes so we went to my room. Wendy asked to stay with Ultear.

Erza's POV

First time I saw this lunatic wearing a suit.

Quite handso-

WAIT WHAT?!?!

"So,pretty, want me to invite Gajeel,Levy and the others?" He asked me.

"Sure." I nodded and sat on his bed.

"Lets go to the balcony after I invite them?" He asked

"Aye sir.!" I replied then chuckled. Cringing afterwards...

After a few min. the doorbell rang then Auntie Silvia called us for dinner. Gray told Auntie already that we have a few more guests. We all settled and ate dinner after that me,Gajeel, Levy, Mira, Laxus, Lucy,
Natsu and Gray went back to his room and played truth or dare. First was Mira. Therefore, she'll ask the questions or say the dares.

"Laxus, T or D?" Mira asked, smiling sweetly.

"Truth" Luxus replied, scoffing.

"Who's your crush?" Mira asked bluntly, looking at him with innocent eyes.

"OoOOoohhhHh~" All of us teased.

"Erza." Luxus answered seriously. Everybody was shocked... except for me,"Just joking. She's like my little sister!" He said while pinching my cheeks.

"Okay stop it. We get it." I said and he stopped.

"Fine. Mira, I like Mirajane Strauss." Laxus
answered, looking away, his cheeks and ears slowly turning red.

Everybody was shocked.

"Okay, My turn!!" Laxus laughed loudly, "Erza, T or D?" He asked, smirking.

"Why me?!" I protested, he glared at me, "Dare" I sighed.

"Okay then, Tomorrow all of us will hang out in your house and you have to wear a sexy outfit!" Laxus dared me.

"Okay. Fine" I shrugged it off. It's not that big of a deal anyways, "Gray, T or D?" I bit my bottom lip.

"Oh uhh... Truth." Gray blushed, rubbing the back of his neck.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why do I almost always catch you staring at me?" I asked, sticking my bottom lip out, pouting.

" Well you're just the least ugliest person." Gray said shyly, "My turn. Natsu!!" Gray called Natsu.

"I pick Truth!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Do you like L-U-C-Y?" Gray asked.

"Maybe?" Natsu answered wich made Lucy blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter 2

Hope you likey ^^