My room mate

Tillie was excited to start her new life at college and finally get some independence. The day had been perfect, although she was concerned when they gave her a rape whistle, and she had a male roommate which came as a shock. Other than those things she was having possibly the best day of her life. She was beaming. 

Tillie walked into the room. There was a neat array of stuff set up on one side of the room, and half of the closed was filled with very interesting boy clothes. Tillie figured that at least the guy was orderly. 

She unpacked he small suitcase, and hung her empty backpack on the wall. She set up a photo of her family on her desk all perfectly posed with smiles on their faces. Even her baby sister Kayla. Last but not least, Tillie looked at the bottom. She had bought herself some make up. She could only imagine how her father would react, so she hid it in the bathroom drawer, even though her father was a whole city away, and was not coming to visit.

Tillie had unpacked her stuff and she decided that she would get a head start on her classes. She took out her textbooks and began to study at her desk, happy and proud of herself, but eventually she got tired and turned in for the evening. she closed the blinds and turned of the light, her hair brushed, her modest PJ's on and her teeth sparkling. Then with her whistle at her bedside she drifted into sleep.

She sat up fast in bed, as the door began to click. the door opened and a tall slender silhouette entered. "Shit. Why's it so damn dark in here?..." She flicked on the lamp and stood up. reaching out her hand. The dark-skinned boy stared at her through his glasses, a look of bewilderment on his face. "Hi Im Tillie Blackitte!"she said as he awkward shook her hand. "Donald Walsh. Were you actually in bed sleeping girl? Its like seven pm!" he exclaimed with the same stricken look on his face. She began to go off on a rant about how excited she was for classes and how she was supposed to go to bed then, because her parents instructed her to do so, to have an excuse not to party or stay out late. 

Donald shook his head. "That is one useless excuse baby," he said plugging in his phone at his desk.  

"I-I beg your pardon?" she said taken aback by the name he called her.

"What?" he looked up mildly amused.

"Nothing..." she trailed off. Her light brown hair in a tight ponytail bounces slightly as she looked at the ground. "I am going to go back to sleep!" she plastered a smile back on her face and nodded, getting back into bed, and rolling over, turning her light off. 

'well that went well....' she thought sarcastically.