I cock my head, settling between her legs,"why?"

"Because I said so," she says, giving me the same excuse from earlier.

I smirk as I slowly figure out why she "said so."

"I see..." I say, leaning my face closer to her body.

"S-see what?" She stutters, trying to play the best poker face that she can.

"Ya vulnerable," I state,"ya afraid wha happen Saturday gunna happen again, huh?"

Onika shakes her head,"n-no. T-that's not it."

I raise an eyebrow,"you on your period?"

She shakes her head again.

I groan and get off of her, sitting on my knees.

"Wha' the fuck is it then?!" I ask, throwing my hands into the air.

I watch as she shrugs and chuckles,"I don't know."

I groan again,"ya so difficult, ya know that?"

"You said you wasn't tryna get in my panties. What happened to that?" She says, propping herself up on her elbows

"Ya bein' sexy an' offering to come in mah house change all that," I say, drifting my hands over her thighs.

She shudders in response,"Robyn. I'm serious about this."

"I am too," I growl, wrapping my hand around her neck and lightly pushing her back to the bed.

She starts to say something, but a moan takes it place.

"Oh, but ya serious 'bout this, huh?" I ask, bringing my lips to her jawline, all the while grinding my pelvis against hers.

Onika moans again and tries to push me away, but I'm in the dominating position and she has to be a tad bit stronger than me to actually push me off.

"Robyn..." She moans in my ear, the sound causing goosebumps to litter my skin.

"Fuck," I mumble, trailing my hands down to the space between us. I find the waistband of Onika's tights and slowly slip my hand under it.

Onika bucks against me, groaning,"Rob-"

I interrupt her by pressing my lips against hers, gathering her in a persuasive kiss.

I don't waste any time slipping my tongue into her mouth. As our tongues wrestle for dominance, I slide my right hand further into her pants, adjusting my position.

"W-wait," Onika says as she pulls away.

"Wha'?" I ask, kneading her already soaked core.

She moans, but covers her face, muffling it,"Oh my god, Robyn. Please stop."

I smile, pulling her panties to the side and insert two fingers into her.

Onika arches her back, her hands falling from her face. I stare at her, watching her facial expressions as my fingers slowly work inside her.

Suddenly, I hear an explosion of yelling outside, causing me to turn my head towards the window.

I glance back at Onika, who seems to not have heard it. I contemplate what to do, but decide on finishing the task at hand.

But no sooner after I start again, the yelling increases, causing Onika to open her eyes and stare at me, questioningly.

"It's nobody," I reassure.

That's when I hear a voice very similar to Zen's, screaming.

"Go see-" Onika starts.

"No." I state.