They eagerly embrace me into a hug careful not to disturb my wound as we enjoy each others presence.

"I've been waiting to see you Ash" Zack quickly pecks me on the lips. "It's nice to see your eyes open" Chandler states.

"I see I've missed a lot between you two" I point to both of them.

"We decided it was best to be friends, and not be weird around each other" Zack smiles.

"That's all I've ever wanted. But actually right now I'd like to see Andy" I miss him so much and all I want is to talk to him.

"We can try to call him for you. The doctor said his phone went straight to voicemail though" Chandler says.

"Do you think he's okay" I worry.

"Norman was with him a couple hours ago. I'm sure he's fine" he comforts me.

"Can you try to call him again. It's just I really miss him" tears well up in my eyes, and I realize how much I need Andy in my life.

"I'll go call him again for you. I'll be right back" Chandler exits, leaving Zack and I alone.

"I was so scared, when I got a phone call that you'd been shot I was devastated. The one time I had to be late" Zack slumps his shoulders.

"I came in and saw Andy. Man, he was so worried and so was I. Then when you went into another surgery I found out a day later you went into sort of a mini coma I guess" he explains.

"I'm sorry"

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I love you don't forget that okay?" He sets his head on top of mine.

"I love you too. Can you grab me some water? I'm thirsty" I ask him.

"Yea. You look pretty sexy in that gown. If anyone can pull it off it's you" he says as he fills a cup of water handing it to me.

"So you think I'm sexy?" I question.

His face flushes bright red, and I can see his eyes take over with embarrassment "I mean, uh, your very pretty, and I think you look good in anything" he rambles.

"Just shut up. I think you look sexy, I mean cute in that jacket of yours." I joke back.

"It's brand new. Oh! I got a haircut as well, it was getting too long anyways." He rubs his head.

Zack is wearing a white shirt almost like a piece of paper, and a black jacket over it with blue jean pants. His hair rest above his eyebrows once again and doesn't droop behind his neck anymore.

"It looks handsome" I place a hand in his hair.

"Do you want to watch some tv with me?" I open my blankets welcoming him inside.

"If it's safe to. I don't want to hurt you. It's just you, just woke up, and I might move something, I don't wanna make any doctors mad" he rambles off again.

"Zack! Just get in here, you'll have to scoot inside because it still hurts when I move. I just wanna lay inside bed with you and watch spongebob" I cut off his ramble.

"Okay...you're right. If I hurt you, let me know right away. Okay?" Seriously he climbs into bed and we watch sponge bob.

"Um Andy didn't pick up his phone. I figured it must be dead or something, but-" Chandler walks back into the door and closes it.

"What are we watching here?" He says.

"We're watching some serious sponge bob. Might I warn you" Zack puns.

"Oh I'll just be here with you until my mom picks me up" Chandler raises his hands as he takes a seat on the end of the bed watching tv with us.

We stay like this almost all day just enjoying everyone's presence, that is until Chandler had to go home. "Bye Chandler" Zack and I wave.

"Bye guys. I'll be back tomorrow. Don't be going into a coma again Ashley" he points to me before leaving.

I snuggle more into Zack's warm chest hearing his heartbeat. I look out the window for a split second to see that the bright sky I woke up to is now a dark shade of blue and fading.

I sigh and look down, and Zack notices. "Hey what's wrong?"

"It's just, its just that everyone has called Andy today. He won't pick up and I'm starting to wonder if he still cares about me" I reveal to him.

"Ash" he says sadly "Andy loves you. He was here every single hour, and even though he thought people weren't looking, he cried, because he misses you badly" he looks down into my eyes.

"I'm feeling sore, and tired. You wouldn't mind staying with me tonight. I just don't want to be alone" I ask him.

"Of course not Ash. I'll never leave you" he brings me closer to him as I fell asleep to his heart beat.