Kawaii Chan x Female Reader Part 1

Y/N=Your Name

3rd person

Y/N was waiting for her best friend kawaii chan to get home from work and as she was waiting she watched t.v until the door opened and saw kawaii chan go to her room knowing nothing was wrong but knowing she was gonna change 10 minutes later her name was called Y/N went to kawaii chans room but the lights were off Y/N heard the door lock and the lights be turned on Y/N turned around to see a naked Kawaii chane coming closer and closer and the closer she got the more she backed away.Y/N Backed away to the wall then being pinned Her clothes being taken off now. Kawaii chan started to kiss her after 1 minute of kissing she pulled away and they fell to the floor and Kawaii chan went and grabbed a vibrater and put it in herself while starting to finger herself Y/N was watching getting very very wet watching and went and also grabbed a vibrater and a dildo put the dildo in her ass and the vibrater and fingered her self they both moaned like crazy and were loud Kawaii chan cummed and Y/N licked it up while still having the dildo and vibrater and fingering herself at the same time.They both stopped and did a plus sign kawaii chan moving making her pussy rub on Y/N's Pussy.Both moaning so much.

hey i hope you like the first part i might add myself in the next part (my oc) see you next time also sorry if its really bad