He wore a tacky black and thin white striped suit as well as a tie and colored shirt underneath, but I couldn't see the exact color very well in the darkness. He also wore a hat that now covered his eyes.

"Well if that's the case, then come with me. After all, that's what I came here for." He smirked, I could see his glistening white teeth that looked like knives.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I held my head in my hands, praying he would leave soon.

"How old are you?" He suddenly asked.

"Eigh-eighteen." I blabbered out.

"No. How old are you really?"

"Eighteen... I just told you that." I slowly raised my head,  becoming confused.

"Hmm... interesting. May I?" He gestured towards my hand.

"Uh, sure..?" I held my hand out to him. He suddenly snatched it and bit into it, hard. Blood was dripping everywhere as I yelled out in pain.

"Quiet!" He voice muffled out harshly, my hand still in his mouth. After a few moments of painful silence he released my hand and stared at me with his terrifying eyes.

"W-What is it?"

"Do you remember your mother?" He asked, strolling around my room and looking at random nicknacks that were scattered on my desk.

"Yes, she lives with me."

"Hmm... Do you remember yourself when you were younger?"

"Of course."

"How?"

"Pictures, I dunno."

"And how do you remember your mother?" He was holding one of my old photos in his hand.

"Photos, memories, living with her! Like most people who have a mother."

"What about your real mother?"

"My real mo-"

"And your age... do you ever distinctly remember seeing yourself as a child that wasn't in a photograph?"

"Umm... no. Then again, it's kind of an easy memory to forget."

"What year were you born?"

"..."

"Do you recognize her?" Alucard handed me the photo he was holding. It was of me and a woman that looked strangely familiar.

"Y-yes. But I don't know why or how..."

"She was your mother. A pure vampire. So was your father."

"How do you know this?" This was too much information being thrown at me at once.

"Your blood told me everything."

"My blood?"

"Yes, now, do you want to know your real age?" He smirked again, I gulped.

"Sure...?"

"You were born, October 6th, 1860. That makes you about 200 years old. Did you know that?"