1

October 29,2016

Tamera pov

I woke up this morning with the worst headache. My dad had a loud party last night and I barely got any sleep.

First let me introduce myself. My name is Tamera Estine King. Im 13 years old and my bday is February 14th. I go Rosewood Middle School (made up) in Atlanta. My dad is a drug dealer and is barely home. My mom died a few hours after she gave birth to me due to complecations that I cant explain yet. I really love music. I play the piano and the guitar. When I play its like all of my problems just seem to fade away. My favorite singer of all time is Tamar Braxton. She is a BEAST when it comes to singing. Anyway back to my boring life.

I got out of my bed and I went to do my morning routine. When I was done I picked out an outfit to wear to the youth center. I go there every saturday and just hang there until I want to come back home to this madness.

(Tamera's outfit)

Even though my dad is barely around he always managed to keep me safe and well clothed

Even though my dad is barely around he always managed to keep me safe and well clothed. When I was done getting dressed I put my hair in a messy bun and walked down stairs. I ignored all of the sleeping people and went to the kitchen. I grabbed my back pack and a few snacks. I grabbed my song book and I wrote my dad a note.

Note: Good morning Terrence. You know where to find me if you need me. Ill be back later buts it not like you will be here anyway. Anyway bye and I love you.

I dont call him dad or daddy or father. I call him by his first name because he isn't so much of a father.

I was walking to the youth center when I forgot to get some money. I ran back to the house and went to my room and got my money.

I walked out and I ran into Terrence.

"Oh my bad. I got your note T and yes I am home today."

"Why?" I said with an attitude

"Because I live here thats why. Where are you going this early anyway?"

"If you would have read my note you would know that I was on my way to the center but I had to come back to get some money." he was getting annoying.

"Why do you have an attitude?"he said raising his voice a little bit.

"I dont have one. I need to go." I said and attempted to walk off but he grabbed my arm.

"Ill take you." he said.

"You dont have to. I would rather walk then to be seen with you."

"Tamera its to early for this. Go get in the truck!" he yelled.

I rolled my eyes and walked off. I went to my room and I got my earphones and went to the truck. I really don't like to be seen with Terrence. Dont get me wrong I love him but evertime I get seen with him people always make fun of me.