Donuts

He stared at the sight before him before turning away. He couldn't. The black haired boy known as Nico Di Angelo. The ghost king for crying out loud! The boy was known as the odd one for being a son of Hades. He was personified as a stoic, cold, scary.....other things that describe Nico. Anyway the boy was shown as not ever being able to be unnerved by anything....yet here he was having trouble restraining himself at the moment. His forehead dripped with sweat from his own personal battle that raged within his mind. Should he, shouldn't he. You see he knew there would be consequences but it was soooo tempting. Their smell had covered the entire inside of the Hades cabin. A cabin usually associated with fear...smelled like donuts.

He knew he couldn't eat them...he already had his the night before. No, these donuts belonged to (y/n) and she would murder him if he ate them. It would be a sweet way to die though.... No he had been spending to much time with leo...jason....percy...were all the guys on the Argo ll stupid? Yes, it must be so. You see kids Nico learned not to take relationship advice from any of them. They all sucked at love. Anyway back to the problem at hand.

You know, no matter how hard Nico tried the donuts just kept getting more and more inressistable. At this point they were talking to him begging him to eat them. "Nico eat us! Eat us!" They seemed to be screaming. The boy gulped how bad could the punishment really be?

×××××××

"Nico sorry I got back so late it's just that- MY DONUTS YOU MONSTER!"