| Tropical |

~IN THE MID 1700'S~

🌺«Name»🐚
She inspected you carefully with curious eyes before smiling slightly. "Princess Kailani Kelekolio." She answered, surprisingly speaking English.
🐚«Nickname»🌺
She grinned as she climbed up a tree and got a few coconuts, carefully bringing them down and holding them out as an offering. "Kai, or, Lani. Welcome."
🌺«Age»🐚
She ran off to another bush, bringing back tropical berries and holding them out as well. "I am 19 years old." She answered, her smile wide and welcoming.
🐚«Gender»🌺
She did a little welcoming dance of her people and then gestured down to her body. "I am female, good sir."
🌺«Sexuality»🐚
She tilted her head curiously, raising a brow. "What's that supposed to mean?" She questioned, curiosity filling her tone. (Straight)
🐚«Species»🌺
"I'm no demigod, silly!" She giggled and pulled you along, off of the beach and further inland. (Human)
🌺«Height»🐚
She once again appeared to be curious, arching a brow as she stopped and looked up at you. "Shorter than you?" She answered questioningly. (5'4")
🐚«Personality»🌺
"My father says that I'm loyal, and one of the kindest girls on the island." She says, putting her hands behind her back and grinning brightly with closed eyes. (She's naive, kind, warm-hearted, adventurous, loving, welcoming, and sweet. She loves seeing new people arrive as long as they seem like good people, and is thus very hospitable when it comes to guests. The has a positive outlook on most things, and relies on her faith, family, and good spirit to get her through any troubles.)
🌺«Likes»🐚
"Well, I love my pet cat, the beach, the ocean, sea shells, berries, and new people! It's always great to meet new people from far off places and imagine what it would be like to leave the island and go to see those places! But...I can't. My responsibilities are here, since I'm the oldest out of my parents' 9 children." She said, smiling brightly still.
🐚«Dislikes»🌺
"I simply hate it when I get in trouble for trying to go out on the water, just to see what it's like to sail a short distance. But...my dad only gets upset because he wants me to stay safe. And I'm okay with that, I suppose..." She trailed off. (She also dislikes the bad spirits that are believed to bring storms and tsunamis and such.)
🌺«Appearance»🐚
"Well, we don't exactly get to cut our hair too often here, so mine is quite long." She giggled. ((She's got long, thick and straight black hair, skin that is slightly tanned from all the time she spends in it (thought she doesn't tan that easily), and round violet colored eyes. She often has a flower behind her ear to compliment her natural beautiful appearance. Her figure is thin and curvy, her bust a pretty large size as well. Though, they don't exactly have undergarments, so they use wraps around their chests to keep everything in its proper place.))

🐚«Wears»🌺"We make all of our clothes ourselves! Either from leaves, feathers, or the husks of coconuts woven into cloth

🐚«Wears»🌺
"We make all of our clothes ourselves! Either from leaves, feathers, or the husks of coconuts woven into cloth. But other foreign visitors have given us better cloth as well!" She answered then donned a puzzled expression. "Why does my clothing matter, though?" (What's above with a skirt that reaches her mid thigh)
🌺«Job/Occupation»🐚
"I'm the princess of our island! But we're all equal anyhow!" She said with a cheerful grin.
🐚«Flaws»🌺
"Hmm? Oh, I have a wild obsession with the ocean, I'm far too curious, and I get distracted easily." She admitted with a sheepish grin.
🌺«Other»🐚
"Uhhh...I have a pet cat!" She giggled and looked around. "I haven't an idea where he went, though." (She's the oldest of the chief's 9 children, having 8 younger siblings.)

___________________________

Scenario 1:
It was a warm summer when you began to dock your ship on the island that you found, striking your curiosity when you noticed that it wasn't marked on your map. You had just been returning home after one of the greatest adventures you had ever been on. You had battled a dark evil in the crypts and started returning with pounds of gold. So, you decided to continue to exploring a little more out on the open sea. You were making your way north when you came upon the uncharted island, and then decided to rest yourself, your ship, and your crew mates. So, you sailed to the beach and secured the boat in place, all of you jumping off, ready to explore and relax on the island. In your eyes, this was the perfect place to stop and rest. Besides, you might find someone to help you navigate your way home as well. As you set foot upon the sand, some movement caught your eye. A girl was peaking out from behind a tree, watching you and your crew members intently.
You...
(Scenario credit goes to LillyTheThiefLeader )

Scenario 2:
(Make one up.)

Requirements:
-Must be at least 19
-Human, possibly a demigod of either the water, wind, land, or sky.
-Be male.