Imagine| McGee #1 Late Night at the Office

The recent case was the the murder of a petty officer. He was chopped to bits and thrown of a bridge. Due to the severity of the case an all-nighter was required. Which is how you ended up in the current situation.

You were a DiNozzo and naturally everybody would think you act like your brother but you don't. You actually act more like McGee than Tony. That is how you ended up dating McGee. 

Anyways, the whole team was out cold in the squad room. Gibbs was paased out in his chair. You and McGee were curled up near his desk. DiNozzo was at his desk too. Even Abby had hauled up her futon from her lab, claiming she would never skip out on a sleep over in the squad room.

Your brother was up first. He snuck over and kissed your forehead and woke you up. You knew the look on his face. He was up to something.

He motion for you to move. You did and crawled out of Tim's arms and sat by Gibbs desk. Tony crawled and laid right where you were before you had woken up.

You giggled quietly as Tim proceeded to spoon Tony while he was still asleep.

You felt someone nudge your shoulder and turned to see Gibbs sitting next to you.

"What is he doing?" You leaned on Gibbs and shrugged.

He hugged your shoulder and shoved Abbys foot a little. She woke up and Gibbs pointed.

"He made me move." You whispered. She giggled and watched as Tim began to wake up.

"Mornin'' He mumbled and hugged Tony a little more.

You and Abby leaned on Gibbs as you laughed.

"Morning Timmy." You giggled.

He had finally opened eyes and glanced over at you. You waved. He glanced at the person he was holding.

You have never seen some one scoot back so fast.

"Morning McCuddler."

"What the hell Tony." Tony laughed.

"I'm never pulling a all-nighter again."