About the art / artist

My-art-is-shit.com

What do i use?  

- 72 b set of copic sketch ( i know its a lot, my dad went all out even when i strictly told him to buy the 12 set???? it was expensive as hell and i don't deserve it. sorrosorry i'm privileged)    

- occasionally a small Sakura pocket field sketch watercolor set, its great for beginners and learners 

- line art || for the neat and organized drawings its a three set of micro pens (0.1, 0.5, 0,3)

- line art || for the messy and majority of the collection its either paper mate ballpoint clicker pens, or for the slightly nicer  yet still messy its a fancy gel pen i found in the hallways (i think its a pilot 0.1 one) 

- white gel pen, a Gelly Roll 08 // don't get it, they're really crappy and often comes out transparent, especially when combined with Copics. invest in a good one (if you know any, let me know)

- target brand mechanical pencils 0.7 || pro-tip :: you don't need anything fancy for sketching, trust me.

Free art 

i will desperately try to do all the requests i can, but i cant exactly guarantee a quality result, i'm shit at doing requests, since i never draw with an actual motive, everything here kind of came to me and boundaries are not a friend of mine. if you are disappointed with your request, i apologize in advance, i'm not used to working with prompts quite yet. 

about me

i'm thirteen hi,, wont be fourteen for a few months so my art is a representation of that, don't expect a lot?? okokokok. 

- this is basically a collection of the stuff I'm willing to post, so if i suddenly zap off the face of the earth // well its probably an art block 

- i get put out of inspiration and motivation more than i actually enjoy my art so updates are slow,, i apologize. 

- i will reply to every single comment!! give me attentitoon.