Chapter One {Strange Man}

Of course (F/n), a Cheetah Hybrid, would be so naive that She wouldn't Think for a second before Accepting The 'Doctors' Offers to help her.

Now, (F/n) wasn't always a Hybrid. She was once a normal girl, with a Normal life, Normal Family, Normal Friends. But can I really say that Anyone is This so called 'Normal'?

Really, What is Normal? According to The Dictionary, conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected. But Normal isn't something The same to everyone.

Normal to Someone could be, Living in a dysfunction Family and Never being able to leave their house. As well as, Someone else's Normal could consist of Being properly cared for with meals always cooked for them when they wake up and Never having any thoughts of how other people's lives are different.

Normal is just a word described as something Routine of a daily basis. (F/n) had it pretty Good. Her parents Weren't home very often so She had more freedom than more Kids her age.

Although, she never took it for granted. She had made up Her own curfew, her own rules and ways of living her life.

Her friends... They Didn't know About her like she thought they did. They Didn't understand her like she thought they did.

Just goes to show; You can't trust Anyone.
~

One day, (F/n) was just sitting in her room. Her parents Had been out for a few hours, Hinting they probably wouldn't be back for a while.

She sat there, on her Bed, Reading a Book, When a subtle Ding rang through the House.

(F/n) quickly got up from her bed, noting the page number before closing it and setting it down. She slipped into the dimly lit hallway, Heading slowly towards the Door.

Of course, like any other Socially Awkward Seventeen Year old, she grabbed a Fork As she passed by the White tiled Kitchen.

Just in case, she thought as she gripped onto the Fork tightly.

The doorbell rang again.

She hesitated, something seemed strange about this. No one ever Visited her house, she never gave anyone her address. It was probably just a Mistake. When she opens the door, they'll realize That they're at the wrong house and kindly Leave.

(F/n)'s hand turned the door handle, peeking through the small crack between the Door frame and the door.

"Ah, Are you (L/n) (F/n)? We're here to talk to you and your Parents about Something important." A Male in a White lab coat said, his voice Seemed... Untrustworthy.

There was something that rang in (F/n)s Head, telling her to slam the door in this strangers Face and lock the door and all the Windows.

Instead of going with her gut, She opened the door wider. She gave the man a Polite smile, though anyone could tell that it was completely forced.

The man in the Lab coat examined her but didn't move any closer to her, keeping his distance.

"Yes, I'm (F/n). But my parents aren't here right now so I suggest you come back..." She had this strange urge to say 'Never'.

Where are these thoughts Coming from?!

"Maybe Tomorrow." She finished.

The man just frowned and took out a small piece of paper, writing something on it quickly. The pen he used made a Scratching noise, scraping against the paper.

He handed it to her, turned on His heel, and left. Just like that.

(F/n) looked down at the small piece of paper and furrowed her eyebrows.

Why would a random strange give me a Number with a website icon on it?

She studied it for a second, noting the texture of the card and the Ink, pressed into the paper.

She turned, stuffing the card in her pocket before grabbing the door handle again.

Then, the dart came in contact with the Side of her neck.

~To be continued~