Chapter 1: A New Student and the Big Fight

Love or War

Author's note: I'm sorry if the title is kinda boring but the chapters aren't, so pls. read and write reviews. This is my first fanfic so pls. support me pls. I really hope you'll like it, A lot. And I wouldn't be able to update this story often 'coz we're so busy right now. But I promise to update it in my free time.

Chapter 1:

A New Student and the Big Fight

6:20 am...

Mikan was running going to the classroom when she ran into someone.

"Sorry Miss. Are you okay?" said the guy.

The guy helped her up. Mikan cleans her skirt and looks at her watch.

"Oh no, I'm late! Hotaru...I'm gonna kill you for this..." muttered Mikan.

Mikan started to run but the guy catches her hand.

"A-ah...S-sorry..." muttered the guy blushing then lets go of Mikan's hand.

"...M-may I know your name?" asked the guy to Mikan who was running in place.

"SorryI'mbusySeeyalaterBye!!!!" answered Mikan w/o breathing.

After that, Mikan runs quickly leaving the guy in question.

'Hnm...what a strange little creature, awfully cute yet......... KYA!!!! Bad thoughts go away!!!!' thought the guy, named Kousuke.

Meanwhile, Mikan arrived their classroom panting. She burst the door open not knowing what to say to her teacher.

"NARUMI-SENSEI! I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! GOMENASAI!" exclaimed Mikan bowing and was almost losing her breath.

"Mikan-chan daijobu ka?" asked a confused Anna who was staring at the brunette-haired girl.

As soon as Mikan heard what Anna said, she immediately lifted up her head and looked around the classroom. To her surprise no teacher was to be found and there were only a few of her classmates.

"A-ah...I think this thing's broken" said Mikan looking at her Piyo watch.

After awhile, the room was already full of students but still no teacher.

"Ohayou, Hotaruuuuu..." the 14 year old Mikan shouted as she ran and plunged onto her best friend's shoulder, Imai Hotaru.

But before she could do so...

................................. WHACK!!!BAKA!!BAKA!!............................................

........ The Baka bazooka, an upgrade of the Baka gun pounded her............

"Don't touch me you creep..." uttered Hotaru.

"Why you...Hotaruuu...your so meannn...!" exclaimed Mikan, steam coming out from her ears.

Suddenly, her hair went on fire. Mikan let out a loud scream....

"IYAHHHHH...put it off, put it off,...Put it offff...!" exclaimed Mikan running back and forth.

Then, she was shot by Hotaru's invention..... the elephant hose...(I just made that name).... She was soaking wet and the room was full of laughter. She faced the person who had the ability to do that, her partner the raven-haired guy with the scary-looking crimson eyes. Yes, the cold and arrogant Hyuuga Natsume who always call her names and who's always bossing her around (besides Hotaru). Mikan who was raging with anger went near Natsume and started attacking him with her words.