Chapter 27- Retard

Start from the beginning

"Um..Okay" I say with an easy going laugh. At least that's what I attempted. 

Tray basically throws Courtney off his lap but I ignore his burning gaze. 

"So guys, We're having this sleepover for this whole week, who's in?"

"Me!" Ted basically screams and I flinch.

"I'll come" Teddy says rolling his eyes at his brother with an amused smile.

"I-I'll ask my mom, but other than that I'm in" Amelia says throwing her food around. Teddy looks at her and whispers something in her ear to which she blushes and nods and Teddy grins widely.

"Yea whatever" Jaden says, a smirk on his face.

"Of course I'm in" Natalia exclaims

"Coming" Chris says looking directly at me trying to get my reaction. "You okay?" He whispers.

"Yea, I'm good, I can take it" I whisper back and he smiles.

"That's my girl" he says with a nod and I laugh but shake my head. I turn my head to Courtney who's glaring at me. She turns to Tray with a sly smirk and then turns back to me. 

"I'm in" she finally says.

"Great so everyone's in" Thank the lords "So bring swimsuits because mini pool party tonight" And everyone hollers....except..you know.

"And bring lots of extra clothes, I have no idea what's in store for this week" I conclude getting up. "I've go to go bring my last assignments, I'll see you guy's at four"

"I'll come with you" Tray says getting up

"No thanks, Chris is already coming" Oh please catch on Chris. Thankfully he smiles and grabs my hand and we walk out of the cafeteria ignoring the glare from Tray.

He walks with me to all my classes, delivering my last assignments. We part and I give him a quick kiss on the cheek walking to my....Shit I came to school with Tray. 

I'll just have to suck it up.

I wait patiently for him to arrive and when he does he takes his precious time unlocking the door. I get in and immediately occupy myself with my phone. Scrolling through my instagram. We got a lot of likes on the photo we posted and Comments like

Cute pic Zoe!

You're so lucky!

Wait, till he's done with you!

You guys are so cute together!

And much much more. 

"Zoe." I continue scrolling.

"Zoe" Scrolling. He grabs my phone and looks at me straight in the eye.

"Its not what it looked like" I turn my face looking straight forward. "She "fell" on me and I was whispering to her to "Fall somewhere else next time" "

Oh

"Oh" Right. Always jumping to conclusions woman.

"You have no trust in me?"

"Of course I trust you, I don't trust her"

"I would never do that to you Zoe"

"I know that now"

"Good come here" He says gesturing to his lap.

"Tray we're in a parking lot"

"I don't care" He pulls me into his lap and nuzzles my neck. "Don't you ever choose Chris over me again." I laugh at his jealousy but nod nonetheless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tray's POV

When Courtney threw herself on my lap, I should've known something was up because Zoe walked in right then. She sat next to Chris and I glared so hard at him then threw Courtney off me. I know how that must've looked, my hand on Courtney's waist, her on my lap, me whispering in her ear. All a set up. And Zoe nearly fell for it.

So now me all the guys are here but the girls went grocery shopping. We sat at the couch playing 2k and Call of duty listening to Teddy swoon about Amelia his girlfriend and I suddenly miss Zoe. Although she's only been gone for like ten minutes. Noticing my mood, Ted says

"Man you guys are so whipped."

"Just be quiet" I reply

"I can't wait for the day you fall" Teddy tell hims

"Don't hold your breath" Grayson inputs and we all burst out laughing when an idea comes to mind.

"Guys. What'd you say we prank the girls?"