[04] living dead

park jimin was unfixable.
nothing could help him anymore, not the fuzz of the alcohol, not the quiet of the pills, nor the high of the drugs. all his life had vanished from him, everything that made him feel human, gone.
only one thing was in his mind, blocking away all reasonable thought or emotion.
no other person had ever affected him this much, no one had ever been able to hurt him like this, crush him to pieces and leave him feeling nothing but emptiness.
but again, kim taehyung wasn't like other people. he had a way of always getting what he wanted, using everyone around him and destroying all he touched, until he got bored and moved on, leaving a broken mess behind, no explanations or apologies ever given. it was never his fault.
they had met in a bar one night, and taehyung had warned him at the time that he wasn't a good guy, but jimin had given it no thought, entranced by the sparkle in his eyes and the smirk to his twisted smile.
kim taehyung was a masterpiece, broken to the core, yet still more beautiful than anything else in this ugly world.
he had given a completely new meaning to jimin's empty soul, rebuilding him from the inside out, until all he breathed was kim taehyung and all he wanted was to be with him.
he had made jimin feel alive in ways he never knew he could feel, given him a purpose and lighted up his dull life.
but now he was gone, like the hurricane he was, taking away the pillars that kept jimin sane, stealing all his light, as if jimin was some disposable toy, something to use up and then throw away and not look back.
jimin was broken and hurt, little pieces of him scattered on the cold hard floor, with no one to help pick him back up and fix his broken heart.
all the small boy ever heard was the voice in his head, taehyung's voice, still commanding him and owning every inch of his body and soul, even after he left.
park jimin was living dead, and it was all taehyung's fault.

___________

ok, so firstly i wanted to apologize for taking so long to write a new chapter, but i swear i've been trying and i've started writing at least three different oneshots but all of them sucked, also i'm travelling, so i'll keep on with the slow updates.

i cant believe this has almost 1k man!!! i didnt even think this would get a 100 reads, so thank you so much!!

i'll upload part two of this later on.

love,
bel