THIS COUPLE HAS THE SWEETEST CHRISTMAS EVER

For mluvskittls

Merry Christmas!!!This was,I admit,hard to write because my creativity is alseep.However,I tried something different and we'll see how it turned out :-)

There are many couples that claim one song is...well...their song.Maybe it was the song playing when they had their first date or maybe the song one was listening while thinking of the other.

After all,when you're in love,all the songs make sense.

For this one couple,however,the term of my song had an entire different meaning.Their song was what was playing when they first met.

The year was 2013 and Thomas' sister just had her first child-a little girl-two days before Christmas.So although she lived in England while Thomas lived in America,he knew he had to be there for the child's first Christmas.

And by knew,I mean,Teresa threatened to kill him if he didn't show up.The party was anything but small as Teresa was known for throwing extravagant gatherings.It kinda freaked Thomas out.

But at least he had Teresa to talk to

"She's crying again"Teresa noted"I'll be right back,Tom"

...and then he was alone for one more time.

What made things worse was that Teresa and Mihno were both two of them most social people he knew.Leading to at least thirty people he didn't know having come to the party.

So our friend,Thomas,was left staring at the blank space while the soft sound of Sweater Weather played in the backround.

Teresa was always a fan of The Neighbourhood.

All I am is a man

Which Thomas always found ironic because why would anyone listen to this band in Christmas?

Sure he hated Last Christmas as much as the next guy but a little bit of holiday spirit never hurt anyone.

I want the world in my hands
I hate the beach
But I stand in California with my toes in the sand

That was when his eyes landed on a guy in the middle of the crowd.If this wasn't love at first sight,Thomas would definetly pass again.

Use the sleeves of my sweater
Let's have an adventure
Head in the clouds but
My gravity's centered
Touch my neck and I'll touch yours

He had blonde messy hair and a heartwarming smile.Thomas stared at him without even realising it.It wasn't until he realised the boy was looking back at him that he realised what he was doing.

You in those little high waisted shorts, oh
She knows what I think about
And what I think about
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about no

"You're staring"

"I'm gazing"

"He'll find it creepy"

"It's romantic"Thomas told Teresa

"I could introduce him to you,if you'd like"the words made Thomas tense and look at his sister like a lost puppy who had just been given a treat"The name is Newt,he's Minho's best friend and he's probably his hottest friend too"