I Fell For You... Out The Window.

Comenzar desde el principio

She squealed and hugged me tightly before running out the door and screaming something about buying a dress for the party.

About five minutes later,  my phone lit up. 

Love! I brought the wrong folder to set! Instead of taking the last scene, I took the first, please please please please please please bring it to me! xx - Ren. 

I scanned the room for a blue folder that said season 5(finale), finding it on the kitchen table not too far from his diarama of the movie set.

Okay knucklehead, be there in 15 minutes! x 

**

 7:30am 

"Hi, can you please direct me to the 'Boyfriends and Ex Boyfriends" movie set please." I said to the lady as I walked out of the elevator. 

The lady looked up from the computer and nodded her head towards the left. I thanked her awkwardly and walked into the corridor. Everything seemed so quiet, and it made me feel like I was on a horror movie set, like a ghost is going to pop up while I'm walking and scare me to death. I ascended the 4 flight stairs at the end of the hall and saw Ren bouncing up and down while playing with his fingers. 

"Hey knucklehead!" 

He cheered and pulled me into his arms, thanking me as if his life depended on it.

"Okay, go back to directing! I need to go get  a dress for Sammy's party." 

He kissed my cheek and hugged me again before letting me go. I was about to leave when my ringtone filled the air. I quickly answered it and walked by the window to start talking, so I don't distract the actors not too far from me. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey, I need to talk." Ian said softly. 

I frowned. "What happened?"

"I- I think Ada just dumped me." 

My eyes widen, and just as I was about to reply, I heard someone screaming. 

"Josh! Wrong window! Watch out!" 

I gasped and turned around only to be greeted by a golf cart racing towards me. I wanted to run, but I was literally frozen on the spot. Suddenly, a boy jumped out and tried to stop it, but accidently knocked me over and I found myself falling backwards out the open spot on the wall behind me. I heard myself scream as I dropped all my belongings to the ground beneath me and waved my hands crazily, hoping to find something to hold onto. Finally, I grabbed onto the small window balcony and started to calm myself down. 

"Oh my gosh! Amara!" Ren exclaimed attempting to pull me up, but as soon as his hand touched mine, the small balcony broke on one side, bringing me lower. I screamed again and tried to hold on, ignoring the throbbing pain this was causing my upper arm. 

"Hang on there love!" A deep husky voice exclaimed. I closed my eyes and tried to picture myself on the ground rather than hanging from a 30 floor building.

Suddenly, a familiar figure leaped out of the window with a rope wrapped around his waist He was slowly climbing down the building and when he got to me, I instantly recgonized him.

Harry Styles. 

He grabbed my waist and held my body extremely close to his. 

"Okay mates! Pull up!" His British accent rang through my ear drums. 

I smiled a little as he held me tighter. Finally, When we were 3 feet from the window, the rope tipped a little and his grip loosened, making me stumble. I started glanced at the rope and saw a little tear.