I Fell For You... Out The Window.

Start from the beginning

Jonathon. 

"Like it?" He asked, walking back in with 50 pounds in his hands.

"Now, I really want to know what happens next. I don't think you should change this or add anything to it. It's perfect! Maybe add a few scenes before the attack?" 

He frowned and started scanning over his work. before loosing himself in it. I smiled and decided not to bother him. He was still clutching the money when the food came, and instead of asking him for it, I took some out of my wallet and paid for the food. Then, I poured everything out into plates before walking back into the living room, greeted by a happy Ren. 

"Based on that smile, I'm assuming you figured it out?" 

He laughed. "Yeah, I figured it out." 

**

4:30am .

"Ren, it's barely morning, why are you up?" I mumbled as I stumbled into the kitchen.

"I got a bit excited. I have to be on set by 7 and I just want everything to be perfect." He said, pouring me a cup of coffee. 

I graciously accepted and sat down in front of him as he continued to organize his set. 

I took a sip of the steaming liquid and scanned him. His freshly washed hair was still damped, he had a blue towel hanging over his shoulder, and he was wearing a white t-shirt with a pair of dark washed jeans. He looked very handsome. 

"So, do you think you can make a move on any of the boys?" I winked, making his cheeks flush. 

"I just want to be friends with them, and please don't tell them I'm bisexual, it might scare them away." 

I cocked my eyebrow. "I doubt they'll feel different about you just because you're bi. You're still a very fun guy and anybody would be blessed to go out with you.!" 

He smiled and came over to embrace me. I hugged him back tightly until I felt a few drops of water running down my back. 

I grabbed his towel and quickly covered his head with it. "Dry your hair, I'm gonna go shower." 

**

7:10am. 

"So, are you up for the party or no?" Jen asked, shoving some more popcorn in her mouth. 

I shrugged. "Probably not. I'm not really in the mood." 

She scoffed. "Dude, you have to get over Uriah, he cheated on you and you shouldn't be upset over that." 

I rolled my eyes. "We broke up months ago, and I'm already over him. I'm just not in the mood to get drunk or dance with strangers at a pub." 

She tapped her chin. "Fine, can you go on my date for me then?" 

My eyes widen. "Your date? Shouldn't you be going on your own date?" 

She bit her lip nervously. "Did I mention it was the guy from that shop the other day?" 

"I told you not to give him your number! You knew he was a creep!" 

"I know, I know, but he looked pretty cute with that smile and them big brown eyes. But he sent me a picture of him shirtless the last night and he had no abs!" She asserted, covering her face with the half eaten bowl of popcorn. 

I smacked her head, making her laugh. "I'm gonna go throw away this popcorn, then I'm gonna go shop for the party. Please go with me!" 

I groaned and buried my face in a pillow. "Fine. But only for a couple hours."