Chapter 9 : Happy New Year On The Miracle Tower!?+ Gotten Tag😱

It's what everyone has been waiting for, New Year. Another year another brand new start, to start something better in the future.

Rumours about the Jewel Miracle Tower has spread out wildly there. Too bad today they'll be having task to do before New Year.

Everyone in the Jewel Palace are cleaning the whole Jewel Palace.

- x x x-

"I'm so tired! Any moment now my bone will break like a glass shatters into pieces.", Sophie whined in the living room. She had noticed something strange in the room, "Have you seen the mentors?"

"I've haven't seen Peridot during our clean up.", Izumi said.

"Same here.", Emiko said in a raspy  voice.

"I heard that they had a urgent metting", Kiyomi mummer.

"We're back!", a new voice interrupted us. The mentors were back. "Where have you been?", Sophie questioned Sango. "Lady Elena gave us some work to do.",  Sango explained. "I see… Good work!" The others said to their mentors good work too.

"I want to take a nap now.", Kiyomi left alongside with her mentor. "I'll be going to my room for some tea. So long~", Emiko hummed. "I'm going rest in my room.", Izumi went to her room.

Sophie looked around, Where is Kiyoko? She wondered. "Where is Kiyoko, Kiyomi? It's rare that you're not with your twin sister."

"She's-"

- x x x -

(Kiyomi's POV):

"She's-", I stopped for a moment and pondered whether to tell or not, since it is a secret between both of us. "I don't know"

"I see, thank you!", Sophie waved and left. "Is she, okay?", I mumbled and headed to Kiyoko.

- x x x -

"Kiyok-", when I headed there she was talking with Souta on the swing set. I felt very uneasy and broken. Souta has Pixy, the Mythical Phoenix on his right arm. It wasn't because of Pixy that I got uneasy about. And I'm not even sure why I'm  feeling uneasy about it.

Tears formed in my eyes and finally gushes down from my eyes and makes it way to the ground. I sniffled. Before I knew it, Souta took a glance at me.