Chapter 33

Suddenly the door opened, our eyes went widener when we saw her. This totally unbelievable. I turned my head to Kyungsoo. He totally lost his words. I looked at her back. She gave us a smirk. Now, both of us screwed up. Thanks to us she being like that.

" Hyunsong " Kyungsoo mumbled her name.

" Did you know what you doing ?! " luckily I was tied if not believe me I already jump out because he freaking scared me.

" I don't know what I'm doing " Hyunsong replied and shrugged her shoulder. Soohyuk putted his hand on her shoulder. Not my girl, duh.

" Shocked ? " Soohyuk asked us. I rolled my eyes.

" You such a loser for using Hyunsong as weapon " I said sarcastically.

" Babe, why don't you share with them what their lies ? " what ? Babe ? This too much. Hyunsong didn't reply anything.

" Baekhyun used you to take revenge on us. Kyungsoo hate you because you are the big reason his mom death " What ? Soohyuk really know how to make up weird story.

" Hyunsong, we live under one roof and you believe him ? " Kyungsoo asked.

" At least I never faking my love " Hyunsong replied. What ? I'm done.

" Do Hyunsong ! He freaking your brother but you believe that Soohyuk who you just met than your own brother " I said annoyedly.

" She won't hear you, Baekhyun " Soohyuk said confidently.

            I watched her who didn't stop staring at me. I don't know why but I didn't believe that we will be killing in front of her. Why we didn't tell her the truth in first place ? Soohyuk busy with something. Wait, he choosing gun right now.

            I sighed heavily when I remember that this will be the end. Suddenly my eyes caught Hyunsong mouthed at me something. I can't get it. I watched her lips and yeah. I got it. She told me to believe her but why would I ?

" Whatever happen after this please believe in me. Don't ever turn your back to me "

             She not on Soohyuk side. I turned to Kyungsoo and kicked his chair to get his attention. He looked at me. I mouthed at him : we will be fine, believe me. He don't understand but he nodded. Soohyuk back to us. Both of us shocked when Soohyuk pointing the gun straight to us out of blue.

" It fun seeing you shocking look " Soohyuk commented.

" But I'm not a person who going to kill you later. Person who going to kill you is Hyunsong " what ? Soohyuk gave Hyunsong the gun. She took it without thinking twice. Now I started wonder should I believe what she told me me early.

               Hyunsong looked at us before pointing the gun straight to me. I mentally slapped my slap for believe what she said to me. She wants me to believe her so I can be the first one to be kill. Her face still poker. I wonder what on her head right now.

" Hyunsong, don't be stupid ! " Kyungsoo shouted. Hyunsong rolled her eyes. That rude, duh. Wait, she always do that before.

" Baekhyun love you so much and how can you do that to him ? " Did Kyungsoo just said the truth ?

" Both of you love each other but I didn't bless it because I really hate Baekhyun. He was a big reason why I sent you to UK. I don't want you to remember him even a bit. I'm selfish by taking your happiness " Kyungsoo confessed.

" He came to me everyday asked me about you. I can see how much he love you but I don't want the past repeat again. I'm really sorry " That really sweet, Kyungsoo but will that work to her ? How can we make her recover at this moment.

" That really touched, penguin " Hyunsong smirked.

" Plus I'm not stupid enough to do something I will lose it " she added. What she means ? Will she get something by killing us ?

" A person that should be kill is you, Soohyuk "