26

Kelani Talia Rios:

"Hayes stop eating my food!" I yelled at him.

We decided to go to Pizza Inn after school. By 'we' I mean me, Hayes, Kolton, and Chastin. Hayes keeps taking bites out of my pizza when I'm not looking.

"Sorry baby" he said and kissed my cheek.

"What do you guys wanna do after this?" Chastin asked.

"We could go to the mall" Kolton suggested.

"Or the movies" Hayes said.

"I say we go to the mall" I said.

"I agree with Lani" Chastin said.

"The mall it is!" Kolton said.

After we all got done eating, we got in Hayes' car and headed for the mall. Hayes connected our hands on the console. He brought my hand up to his lips and placed a gentle kiss on it making me blush.

"I love you princess" he told me while rubbing circles on the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I love you too baby" I said while smiling at him.

I heard the sound of lips smacking. I turned around and saw Kolton and Chastin sucking the skin off of each other's faces.

"Hey! Don't fuck in my car" Hayes said while looking at them through the mirror.

"Yeah yeah" Kolton said and they resumed their heated make out session.

Hayes and I rolled out eyes. Soon we reached the mall.

"Finally!" I said with a sigh of relief.

We walked in and stopped in the food court.

"So I'll stay with Chastin and Hayes goes with Lani. Meet back here at 6:30" Kolton said.

Hayes and I nodded. Then we went our separate ways.

"Where to first?" Hayes asked while interwinding our fingers.

"Well...I need to go to Victoria's Secret cause someone ripped my panties last week" I said while nudging.

"Oh yeah....sorry about that" he said while scratching the back of his head.

"It's fine. But come on" I said while pulling him into the store.

We walked in and I went to look for some black lace panties in my size.

"Babe you should try this on" Hayes said while holding up a lingerie set. It was really cute.

"No"

"Please baby"

"Nooooooooo"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?" He says while doing his puppy dog face. He knows I can't resist his puppy face. I hate him so much right now.

"Fine...but only cause I love you" I said and kissed his cheek.

I walked to the dressing room to try it on.

"Babe, come here" I said while poking my head out of the dressing room door.

Hayes walked over and walked into the room I was in.

"Damn baby" he said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You look sexy" he said and licked his lips.

"Hey, don't start thinking dirty things. If you get a boner I'm not helping you" I told him and he laughed.

I looked at myself in the mirror. This actually looks really nice on me. I changed out of the lingerie and tried on another thing Hayes had picked out.

"Okay, how about this?" I asked him. Yes he stayed in there while I changed but it didn't really matter ca- well...you know why.

"It looks amazing on you" he said and kissed me.

"Okay" I said and changed back into the clothes I wore to the school.

Hayes ended up paying for a lot of the things I picked out and he picked out. We walked out of the store hand in hand.

"We should get matching Calvin Klein underwear" Hayes stated.

"We should" I said agreeing.

We walked to the Calvin Klein store. We ended up getting matching gray underwear and matching black underwear. I also got the sports bras in the matching colors. Hayes also got me a red set cause he liked the way it looked on me.

God this kid spoils me a lot. I love him more than anything though.
•••••
聖誕節快樂 (Merry Christmas) this update is your Christmas present so I hope you enjoy!