15

Kelani Talia Rios:

After we went ice skating and put to eat, Kolton took Chastin home and Hayes and I went to his house.

As soon as we walked in, i was greeted by Nash and Skylynn.

"Happy Birthday!" They said and held up a cake that said 'Happy Birthday Kelani'

"Aww thank you guys" I said hugged both of them.

"Lani come with me" Hayes said grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs.

"Get some Hayes!" Nash yelled as we walked upstairs.

"Shut up Hamilton!" Hayes yelled back.

We went up to Hayes' room. When we got there, he slammed me against the door and kissed my roughly making me moan.

"Jump" Hayes mumbled against my lips. I jumped and he caught me and carried me to his bed. He laid me down and got on top of me, still kissing me.

Soon his lips moved from my lips to my neck. He kept kissing and sucking on my neck until hickeys started to form. He blew cold air on them which sent chills down my spine.

"Mine" he mumbled against my neck.

"Yours" I moaned.

"Hayes" I moaned.

"Yes beautiful"

"I'm ready" I said. And with that he pulled my shirt off.

warning : smut

I pulled his shirt off and he started to kiss me again. He pulled down my pants and the them somewhere in the room.

He stood up to take off his pants. When he stood up, I pulled the covers over my body a little.

"Princess don't hide it" he said while looking in my eyes.

"You're beautiful inside and out" he said and kissing me sweetly.

He left a trail of kissed down my chest and stomach until he got to the hem of my panties.

"Hayes hurry up!" I said getting impatient.

He pulled down my panties and started rubbing my clit. I moaned loudly when I felt something wet on it.

"Mmmmm Hayes" I said gripping his hair.

"You like that baby?" He said seductively.

"Yes" I moaned.

I felt him stick two fingers in me and pump quickly. I gasped when he added another finger.

"Hayes! I'm close" I moaned and he pulled his fingers out causing me to whimper at the emptiness.

Hayes walked to his bathroom and came back with something. A condom. He opened it and put it in his member.

"Are you ready princess?" He asked.

I wasn't able to speak because of how much pleasure I was having, so I just nodded.

"It'll hurt at the beginning, but then it'll feel good okay princess?"

I nodded again.

"Just tell me if you wan-"

"Hayes go already!" I moaned loudly.

He slowly pushed his tip in. It hurt a lot. Tears started leaking from my eyes.

"Hayes. It hurts" I cried.

"I know it does princess. It'll feel better in a minute" he said wiping away my tears.

He kept thrusting slowly. Soon the pain turned into pleasure.

"Hayes go faster" I moaned and he sped up his pace.

"Mmmmm fuck" I said. I've never cursed so when I said that it shocked me.

"Shit Hayes, baby, go deeper" I moaned and he went deeper.

He hit my g-spot which made me scream.

"Fuck Hayes! Right there!" I moaned loudly.

He kept pounding into that spot. I felt my walls clench which meant I was close.

"Hayes, I'm clo-" I was cut off when I felt Hayes' condom fill with a warm liquid, which sent me over the edge.

He thrusters a few more times to ride out our highs. He pulled out and disposed of the condom.

When he got back to the bed, he got under the covers with me.

"How did you like your 17th birthday?" He asked looking at me.

"I loved it" I said laying my head on his bare chest.

My eyelids started to get heavy.

"Goodnight princess. I love you" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight baby boy. I love you too" I said and fell asleep to his the sound of his heartbeat.
•••••
There's your smut for you little nashties