Chapter 1

Okay so this is my first story so please be nice to me! >-<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is [First-name] [Surname] and this is how my world got turned all around
-
"[Name], your wish shall be granted very soon." A very mysterious voice called out from somewhere in the blinding light. [Name] was utterly confused. What was that voice? Where did it come from? Why me?

All of these thoughts were racing through her head. Could it really happen...? Her one true wish....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Name] bolted up from her (f\c) bed, gasping. Soft morning light filtered through the window as she checked her phone. March 2nd, 4:18 am.
She then sighed and ran her fingers through her (h\l), (hair type), (h\c) hair. "What a strange dream..." she murmured to herself as she slowly laid back down.

Her alarm was blaring (favorite song). She sighed and dragged herself out of bed. "Why must the mornings always be like this.." she sighed.

She felt something cold and metal in her hand. "Is this.... a charm bracelet?" she questioned. She shrugged, keeping it anyways.

[Name] was bobbing her head to the song while she got ready. She put on her favorite Hetalia shirt with some skinny jeans and her (f\c) Converse, accompanied by the charm bracelet she found mysteriously in her hand that morning.

It had all of the countries flags on it. How strange.

[Name] gently brushed her (h\l), (h\t), (h\c) hair until it was smooth. Then, she set out for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I continue? I'm sorry this first one was boring D:

Feedback is very much appreciated. ^-^

Thank you for reading! \(^o^)/