Part IV

Okay I'm gonna actually start getting into the flow of writing again (do not quote me on this I probably won't). If I forget to update please scold me and tell me I'm a lazy dipshit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
     It was around 9:30 pm, you were leaning against a brick wall, which was cold against your back. It was fall and would soon turn to winter, which is always hell for you. But the Jonathan helps you out a lot during the winter so it usually goes by smoothly the way you like it.

That guy Dio has been on your mind ever since that boxing match a few days ago. You hadn't gone to visit the Joestar's since, you knew that boy would be there. You wanted to think of all the scenarios that would play out when you met the guy before you went. You wanted to show dominance, and that you wouldn't let him put you down or ruin your relationship with the dear Joestar's. There was a chance that you wouldn't see him at all, but you didn't want to take that chance. You would always think things over significantly and perfectly, trying to think of all the ways things could play out. You decided that you would go visit the mansion tomorrow and get everything out of your mind if that boy tried anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes this is really short but at least it's something. I'll probably write more later today anyways so look forward to that;) AND BOY OH BOY DID THE LAST EPISODE OF DIU FUCK ME UP. SEEING IT ANIMATED AND GIVING IT A VOICE REALLY MADE ME CRY I CRIED THE WHOLE EPISODE OK THANKS ENJOY!!