Aiming & Ambulances

A/N

Guys you have no idea how sorry I am for this hold up, school is a mess, drama especially, and it's hard because I want to write but I can't when all of these things are on my mind. Thankfully now, everything has been settled, and I'm ready to write again. Make sure to give this a big star ⭐️ Xoxo ~ Shelbs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly's Pov:

As I was backing up, I was thinking of running, running away, how could they betray me, the officer, and now him. "SO NOW YOU KNOW WHO I AM, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO...... SWEETHEART?!" , I had no words, after months of this, he just had to get revenge. "I wasn't the one who cheated fousey, I didn't kiss someone right in front of you" I say and I pumped into a metal pole, I wish I could stop walking back, but that just gave him a reason to step closer and closer. "Your right I did cheat didn't I" he says with fake thinking face, he continues "At least I wasn't a slut and moved on so quickly!" I heard two bodies moving, in front of me was the officer laughing, and behind D-trix he spoke with anger and as soon as I knew it the rage was in his eyes in a heartbeat. "She isn't a slut, if anything you are, what where you thinking, oh I have an idea, let's just cheat on my girlfriend right in front of her! She'll never know. She is a smart woman fousey, not the type of dumb ones you go after." I looked back D-trix, that took up most of his energy, standing up and talking. When he looked at me that's when I knew he didn't have much time left, he fell beck onto the ground and that's when I knew it was my turn "Fousey when we get out of this, you'll be in jail for years, same thing goes for you "officer", now what do you want assholes" I stand their confident, but not for long once fousey pulls out his gun again, "I want you, and you only, I want you died" I stepped back afraid again, he kept coming closer and closer. His hands were on me now, everything happened too quickly, he was choking me, I was soon lifted off the ground, it was getting harder and harder to breath each second. He was ready to see me die, I looked down, he was getting his gun ready. All of a sudden he drops me, that's when I see d-trix beating him to the ground, I'm in shock, I scramble for my gun, and I get ready to fire at fousey when of course the officer kicks me in the back, I look at him, rage is cover head to toe, and that's when he backs up now, afraid of me. I sock him right on his jaw and kick him in he gut, he lays their in the ground in shock now. "Once this mess is over by the way, you tell them what you did, who you where working with, and just to top it off, ask them to put you in jail, or else this won't be the last defeat of yours with me hovering over you" I lean over and grab his gun, two guns in hand I'm okay now. "Fousey! Stop it right now!" I run towards them, I kick fousey in the cheek, he lays on the ground. "How could you, you traitor" he gasped for air, "Im not a traitor.... you are" I hear a click of a gun, and everything is in slow motion, fousey point's his gun at my head and as soon as I know it, d-trix jump's in front of me, and the bullet hit his ribs. Tears are now present in my eyes, I grab my gun and hit fousey right across the face with it, knocking him out. I run over to d-trix, "D-trix, you stay with me right now, that's an order" he looks up at me, he is so beat, me and him look into each others eyes again, it's like he's telling me he has to go. Not yet though, "I'm going to call an ambulance, okay"
When they arrived they looked like they had no hope, he looked like he was done but he wasn't
yet, his heart was still beating. Once he was in the hospital they put him in the rolling bed and took him away, I couldn't run anymore too him, as soon as I tried to walk back to my seat in the waiting room, I collapsed on the ground. The last thing I saw was the nurses gathering around me, and put me too on a rolling bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Again I'm sorry for not updating! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to hit the star ⭐️! Xoxo ~
Shelbs!