Bound Business & Betrayal

A/N

Sorry for not updating!  the whole thing about the A/N I just previously wrote made me want to relax a bit... but I appreciate your guys feedback! It really made me feel so much better to know you guys will always be here!Make sure to hit that star! Xoxo ~ Shelbs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly Pov:

    He's, he's going to be killed. I grab my black box and open it. No one is going to kill someone I care about. No one is killing D-trix, no one is killing a person I deeply care about. The person on the phone sounded familiar and like someone I used to know. How could this be happening... how could I let this happen to d-trix and I. I head towards the elevator and press for the lobby, gun in hand I exit out and the front desk lady says in a rushed voice, "Miss, you-can't, go out th-" I stop her mid sentence, "Excuse me but I have some very important business to take care of" and I walk ever so quickly to the door, leaving her in shock. The uber took me to D-trixs place in a hurry. Police where already lined up to investigate the crime scene, I bumped into someone who was rushing right behind me, it was the police officer who dropped me off at the hotel. "Lilly what are you doing here, you sup-", "I don't want to stay in a hotel when something might happen to my friend" I say trying not to admit it that I fancy D-trix. "Okay, Okay, you can help us look for things how about that.". I nod and look around, I open a cabinet with a hole, it was lined with metal, with a few footprints of shoes. That must have been where D-trix was hiding.
I sigh, I turn around to see a phone, the type of phone that has its own holder. I pick the phone and the holder. "Officer may I see a black light", one of the officers hands me it in question. I turn the light on, four numbers show up next to 1,2,3, and 4. The number next to 1 is 4, the number next to 2 is 7, the number next to 3 is 3, and lastly the number next to 4 is 0. They look like building numbers, I start shaking, this is where they are. "OFFICER GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW", all of them come though, but the only one I want to see is the one I know. "What is it Lilly?" , i stammer out. "Numbers... building numbers.... 4730" . He takes the phone and black light, looks at it again and tells his team to find where they locate.
4730 Crystal Springs Drive... the abandoned zoo.
Dear lord, D-trix please be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D-trix Pov:

I was hauled into a car, a police car. The guy who kidnapped me tied my hands together and legs, I couldn't move at all. Last thing I saw was the guy I trusted her with. It was the officer. Who was driving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lilly Pov:

       "Lilly I'm sorry but you can't go", "No officer I'm going". "Fine" he's says. I was surprised I'm not going to lie. Any officer would say no, no matter what, but he didn't mind. As we drove in his car over to the abandoned zoo we had small talk, little to no eye contact and it interesting. It's like he was hiding something from me. We get their and the rest of the team shows up behind us, "Lilly come with me, we can find him together" , "but officer what if she gets hu-", "Johnson I don't want to hear she is coming with me, I'm the captain, I make the rules" he said in a stern voice, the other officer was in shock, he too understands why I'm a bit nervous to go now. But I brought my gun, I can protect myself from harm.We get inside and we go check the cages whilst the other policemen go on the other side.

My hand might actually turn blue if I don't stop holding this gun so tight. We look in the other ones and find nothing. "I guess it's time to go back" the officer says, that's twice now, no officer would call it quits till they are done checking everything. "No I'm gonna keep going, I advise you to come yourself captain" , he give me a look of anger and starts walking ahead, and I follow. I gate lead into an underground parking lot. "Let's go in here, bring your back up" I say. "Sure thing" he presses a button and says words into the microphone. "Their coming, no need to worry" , I wasn't worried for me though, I was worried for Dom. I walk around the corner gun in hand but nothing could prepare me for what I saw next.

He was lying on the ground, hands and legs tied together, I gasp, I check the area before I run over, "Dom listen, you'll be alright just let me get you out of he-" , "run...don't come back" he says in a dry voice. "What? No I'm getting you out of here, officer!!!" I hear footsteps and I start to bring Dom up so the officer can help me carry him back, but when I stand up with Dom, the officer isn't their alone. He is with the psycho from the phone, and they both walk towards us with the biggest grins a human could pull off. I struggle to walk backwards with Dom but a strength of anger and fear kicks in and I run with him and set him down behind a wall. I grab my gun and with all the strength I have left and I muster "Show me who you really are fool! and how could you betray me like this officer!". "Oh well simply we had the right techniques Lilly, which by the way, perfect timing, And officer didn't mean to betray you, you just made him do it!" Says the psycho but just as I was about to say something with the gun in hand he continues. "And as for my identity, I guess I could show you, you won't be going anywhere after this, so why not". My gun is pointed straight at his head whilst he removes his mask. All I can do is walk backwards for what I see next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
BUM BUM BUMMMMMM. Sorry I haven't updated in a while on here, I've taken sometime off to relax and finish up some project's for school :)
But comment on what you thought of this chapter! And make sure to hit that star ⭐️ Xoxo ~
Shelbs!